JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

7/14/2013 2:21:20 AM
Fruit

Bee and Puppycat!

How many of you have seen this new show on Cartoon Hangover? It's awesome!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Silent: 7/14/2013 8:02:01 AM
    Silent
    Silent

I have the right to remain... - old

Totally glad I gave that a chance.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • That was... unique. And I love it.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • I expect nothing less in terms of weirdness from that chick.
        Add more answer options

4 Replies
        • Just watched it. I actually really like the animation style. It was cute.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • That is a leader i am proud to say he's part of the cat master race :3
            Add more answer options

• Edited by Edmi Wohusee: 7/14/2013 3:04:05 AM
            Awesome! I'll watch it in a bit. Thank ya.
            Add more answer options

Not as awesome as catbug
            Add more answer options

6 Replies
            • No one? >.>
              Add more answer options

3 Replies
              preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.