JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

7/14/2013 2:21:20 AM
Fruit

Bee and Puppycat!

How many of you have seen this new show on Cartoon Hangover? It's awesome!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Silent: 7/14/2013 8:02:01 AM
    Totally glad I gave that a chance.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • That was... unique. And I love it.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • I expect nothing less in terms of weirdness from that chick.
        Add more answer options

4 Replies
        • Just watched it. I actually really like the animation style. It was cute.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • That is a leader i am proud to say he's part of the cat master race :3
            Add more answer options

• Edited by Edmi Wohusee: 7/14/2013 3:04:05 AM
            Awesome! I'll watch it in a bit. Thank ya.
            Add more answer options

Not as awesome as catbug
            Add more answer options

6 Replies
            • No one? >.>
              Add more answer options

3 Replies
              preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.