JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

7/10/2013 7:31:52 AM

A message to Sapphire. And UBW.

I wanna thank all my soldiers in joining me trying to get that 'place'. It was fun for the most part and I wanted it to work. It didn't. That's why I am terminating this group. But it won't die (hopefully) We can turn this into an idea and inspire more haters to go in and do what we couldn't. Sapphire, you fgts win this time. You win this time. But the rest of the flood will rally up at the attempt we made to destroy the group. You all better watch out. Tens of thousands of floodians are coming for you.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• You can join my group anytime...
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Tens of thousands? There's like 100 people left on the Flood, bro. Your alts don't count.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • What in the absolute -blam!- just happened here? And why am I always asleep when good shit happens?
      Add more answer options

• You people take this group shit far too seriously.
      Add more answer options

• I heard NASA reported that large amount of frustration coming from Uranus.
      Add more answer options

• Autistic as fu­ck
      Add more answer options

• Lol.
      Add more answer options

• Edited by Silent: 7/10/2013 11:44:40 PM
      MFW an aught declares war for the flood.
      Add more answer options

• I'm sure our moderated member queue will be no match for...people joining our moderated member queue. Hmmm. I don't think you thought this one through.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Did you block me OP?
        Add more answer options

• what the shit is going on here? Who are you?
        Add more answer options

• Fu­ck Sapphire.
        Add more answer options

• What's Sapphire? What's UBW? This thread is very vague?
        Add more answer options

• Indeed what is... This?
        Add more answer options

• Wat is this
        Add more answer options

• Bump
        Add more answer options

• Bump
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.