JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

Edited by Duncan: 7/13/2013 2:20:13 AM
Duncan

WINNERS! How do you feel?

I'd be overjoyed, but if I'm honest I don't think I have a huge chance of winning. How will you react?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Not gonna lie, I was seriously underwhelmed on the "Why do you want to play Destiny" winner. It felt like a generic answer. Congratulations to him anyway! By no way am I saying he doesn't deserve it! Congrats to all the winners. I'm incredibly jealous, but it was a competition and that's how they go! GG everyone!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • I'm going to frame it and cherish it forever. It has more worth than all the louvre to me.
      Add more answer options

• I won't win
      Add more answer options

• Yes, I bumped.
      Add more answer options

• I'd frame it on my wall, and think I'm the world's luckiest man. But the chances of me winning are so low.
      Add more answer options

• I'm in the finals... No I'm really anxious.
      Add more answer options

• ^^^
      Add more answer options

• I'll be happy. I'll hang it in my room, and then when I go off to college I'll hang it in my dorm.
      Add more answer options

• I didn't enter any of the contests, so I would be a little surprised if I won something. Lol
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Ecstatic. However I doubt I will. I was too busy hosting Carnages all day yesterday to put in something that is win worthy. Would be nice to get something from Bungie other than a game finally. Oh well, maybe I'll get lucky.
        Add more answer options

4 Replies
        • I'd jump up and down, screaming at the top of my lungs, then run all the way to Bungie and pick up the poster in person while shaking the hands of everyone there.
          Add more answer options

• I just want a Mother F'in poster. I would react like my girlfriend when Justin Bieber is on TV or radio. Because Bungie is my Bieber.
          Add more answer options

• I'd be astonished that DeeJ would allow me to win. We're in the middle of a highly-publicized public feud.
          Add more answer options

• Baffled
          Add more answer options

• Tfw you didn't participate.
          Add more answer options

• I'd be doubting.
          Add more answer options

• Edited by darthrevan96: 7/9/2013 11:31:00 AM
          I'd quietly walk out the house and return an hour later with a frame and some Tea. I'd place the frame up on the wall and sit back down on my desk drinking tea with a smirk on my face as I head back into the wilderness of the Forums.
          Add more answer options

• I'd feel pretty awesome dude.
          Add more answer options

• Bewildered.
          Add more answer options

High Charity
          High Charity

Make Harambe Alive Again - old

Really surprised since I didn't enter.
          Add more answer options

• Doesn't matter. Won't happen. mfw
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • I doubt I will, but I would be extremely happy if I did.
            Add more answer options

• Edited by im am b0red: 7/8/2013 9:46:46 PM
            I think I might have a shot! I'm really hoping I win the Space Magic...
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • 2:21
              Add more answer options

Silent
              Silent

I have the right to remain... - old

___
              Add more answer options

• Exactly this.
              Add more answer options

preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.