JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

Edited by Recon Number 54: 12/1/2013 4:11:22 PM
Duncan

How does one acquire a copy of Myth?

I've been playing a bunch of Bungie's games, and thanks to Aleph 1, the entire Marathon series is right at my fingertips. Myth, however, is not. If anyone knows a place to download or buy(legally please) Myth, I would appreciate it.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Ebay I picked up Myth: The Total Codex for $4 (with shipping) on Ebay...and it was brand new. Quite the steal.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• This led me to Amazon.com, and I came across this part of a review: [quote]The only reason not to buy this title is fairly steep system requirements. If you want to play this game competitively, you need at least a 300 mhz processor, 64 megs of RAM, 600 megs of hard disk space, and a good graphics card. [/quote] I laughed, thinking it was a joke. Then... I saw the comment was posted in 1999. And I laughed much, much harder.
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • Try Xbox.com
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • [url=http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Bungie%20Myth]Gee, that took a whopping....five seconds.[/url]
        Add more answer options

• Give Achronos a blowjob
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Silent: 7/6/2013 8:55:35 AM
        Silent
        Silent

I have the right to remain... - old

I'm somewhat confident you're only going to find second-hand copies at this point (as in, no money goes to the developer). Even if it did, I'm pretty sure none of it goes to Bungie at this point (they lost it to Take-Two when Microsoft bought them). It's about $5 dollars on e-bay. PM me if you want to get it free.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • It's all over the internet. You can buy a copy for 1-5$ on amazon
          Add more answer options

• #gaming
          Add more answer options

• Did you already try the toast/envelope method on Bungie?
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.