JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

7/5/2013 6:36:40 PM

Girls have two Booties

One on the chest and the original. I'm right.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Necrobump
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I'd f*ck the one on her chest as well.
    Add more answer options

• Bumo for booty
    Add more answer options

• Edited by Otis: 7/5/2013 6:43:05 PM
    Booties as in treasure? Cause I prefer the triangle down below and a womens lower back (dimples are -blam!-ing hot)
    Add more answer options

• But female pirates :O
    Add more answer options

• Sometimes they are so fat they have three. The chest, the original, and the one hanging out from under the shirt. I'm right.
    Add more answer options

• I'm left.
    Add more answer options

• Girls have two cheeks, Both on the face.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.