JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by whatisthisthing: 6/21/2013 3:45:12 PM
yeah nvm.. I posted this when I was drunk and lacked judgement.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• What the -blam!-?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Silent
    Silent

I have the right to remain... - old

I'm just going to throw it out there that, back in my day, The Flood didn't have furries. Just saying...
    Add more answer options

• By the gods...
    Add more answer options

• 7/10 could have been written better.
    Add more answer options

• Edited by Calamity Frost: 6/21/2013 5:44:28 AM
    And I thought my night couldn't any better... thank you for proving me wrong. 10/10 Laughing my ass off This shit has potential...
    Add more answer options

• BY THE LIGHT WOMAN
    Add more answer options

• I think I just had
    Add more answer options

• I'm so glad that fool stopped posting. She may have wanted more attention than Felicia, seriously.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • I came
      Add more answer options

• [quote]Jay had such beautiful green eyes and gorgeous green scales. Minny had such a cute face, her over-sized ears complimented her fox-like snout. Sled wagged her tail.[/quote] Stopped reading there.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Am i the only one that has no idea who the people in that story are?
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Preemptively, I'm going to assume this is gonna be the best goddamn thread of all time.
          Add more answer options

• I never knew jay was a chick until a few months ago
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • She's an incompetent and disturbed girl. I've never seen anyone spew so much BS.
            Add more answer options

• this is very cathartic. could you take this in a vore/masochistic/necrophillic direction in part 2? i really want jay to be mutilated and slowly eaten alive.
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • Just imagining Jay in lesbian action ruins the fantasy for me.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • *Starts backing out of thread slowly* You guys have fun with that
                Add more answer options

• She hasn't posted in forever.
                Add more answer options

• Amazing simply amazing
                Add more answer options

• ...The girl's name is "Sled"?
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Didn't read but posting anyway just in case this thread becomes epic.
                  Add more answer options

• I feel as if this may be able to live up to cheerios if you give it more effort.
                  Add more answer options

preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon
                You are not allowed to view this content.