JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Destiny will be offline temporarily today for scheduled maintenance. Stay tuned for updates.

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

Edited by GRiZ: 6/14/2013 7:49:38 PM
GRiZ

Good guy Microsoft

Just a thought
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• *bzzt* CLEAR
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Necrobump
    Add more answer options

• Happy 1st birthday thread!
    Add more answer options

• Edited by Tartan 118: 6/5/2014 9:48:46 PM
    At least its recording functionality works. Apparently. You press Share on the PS4 you rarely get a cool stunt you just pulled off or the hilarious bug you saw. It's often just a random 15 minutes of gameplay from earlier. Sometimes less than 15 mins.
    Add more answer options

7 Replies
    • Xbox one isn't terrible.
      Add more answer options

• That is actually mindblowing if you think about it lol.
      Add more answer options

• If they include a foil hat with every purchase, I am sold!
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Wow.
          Add more answer options

10 Replies
          • [spoiler]#wehateyoutoo[/spoiler]
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Necrobump 4 great justice
              Add more answer options

• I never thought the day would come where I had to choose my gaming console over it's a ability to watch me jack off.
              Add more answer options

• Edited by Alucard: 6/16/2013 5:26:32 PM
              ming=blown
              Add more answer options

• Or, what if the NSA is in cahoots with both Sony and Microsoft? The PS4 is the actual listening device. Everyone believes the Xbox One is in fact the surveillance device, so everyone opts for the PS4. They have therefore attempted to avoid the NSA listening in, only to invite the NSA in.
              Add more answer options

9 Replies
              • Thank you so much microsoft!
                Add more answer options

• Christ you people are paranoid, when the system comes out if they are using the system as a surveillance device WE will find out about it one way or another.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Mind = ming Am I doing it right?
                  Add more answer options

7 Replies
                  • I wore a cynical frown when I entered the thread. Well played.
                    Add more answer options

• That doesn't make sense.. Because they could just skip making it? Or pull out of the gaming industry?
                    Add more answer options

• Remember when I told all y'all about Microsoft's Xbone Kinect being used for spying and all y'all laughed. Remember. Nobody's laughing now.
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • But we are buying it for the exclusives! Damn it! Time to stick the Kinect in a sound proof opaque box
                      Add more answer options

• Holy shit!
                      Add more answer options

• lol
                      Add more answer options

• My mind has just been blown away.
                      Add more answer options

• woah...
                      Add more answer options

• I suggest you change your name and move to an uncharted location. They're always watching.
                      Add more answer options

preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    You are not allowed to view this content.