JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Chakas: 5/21/2013 5:05:04 AM
Chakas

Has Disney ever made any statements regarding hidden images in their products?

or messages found in many Disney-related images/videos? I mean things like [url=http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Disney_7ea003_1055469.jpg]these[/url] and [url=http://www.bubblews.com/assets/images/news/2017464979_1357274311.jpg]this[/url]. Has Disney ever made an official comment on any of these things or on the countless others that have been found in their merchandise?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The denied the whole Little Mermaid thing, but I don't know about the others. In fact, the artist who drew the LM's cover did as a way to get back at Disney for something, but the company denies it's a...well, a pen0r.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Disney is the ultimate troll company.
      Add more answer options

• Have you ever noticed how the Disney princesses represent the 7 deadly sins? Ariel = Greed Jasmine = Wrath Snow White = Gluttony Belle = Pride Aurora = Sloth Cinderella = Lust Tinkerbell = Envy
      Add more answer options

• The Lion King one is supposed to say SFX as a shout out the effects company that did the movie. The others are legit though. And no, they haven't said anything to my knowledge. Seems odd they haven't.
      Add more answer options

• Then there was this... whatever it was, this caused infinite lulz when I was a young teenager. Maybe Disney has just been secretly contracting out all of their art projects to Japan over the years and the Japanese are doing what they do best.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • So?
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.