JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

5/10/2013 6:02:22 AM
Duncan

How will you be remembered?

What will you do to be remembered by more than a few people? For example, my history teacher taught English in Ethiopia for a year. Will you try to change the world? Or will you just leave this earth with a whisper?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I'll be remembered by the ones who knew me best and for whatever reasons they choose. That's all that matters.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • The biggest ol' bitch this planet has ever seen.
      Add more answer options

• I won't.
      Add more answer options

• I'm just trying to muddle through without breaking too much pottery.
      Add more answer options

• An hero.
      Add more answer options

• Hmm, will they remember me, or just the statue?
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • If you're into videogames, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWj09phGeto]this[/url] will get me remembered.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Pretty sure I won't be.
          Add more answer options

• Eh, I don't worry about being remembered.
          Add more answer options

• I have a Dutchy plan. It's only a matter of time. I shall be remembered.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Probably as a virgin LOL
            Add more answer options

• I won't be. #lookAtMyAngst#ImSoCoolIDontCare#Edgy#Hastag#CrappyQuote#ShouldHaveAddedAQuote
            Add more answer options

• My brother went to africa to build, and then teach in schools. Maybe Ill do something like that.
            Add more answer options

• I won't.
            Add more answer options

• THE LEGEND NEVER DIES
            Add more answer options

• The most I can hope for is a spot on the: bastards that made drones list. People like me don't normally get remembered a whole bunch.
            Add more answer options

• I won't be. I'll have some shitty job, work until retirement, then die humbly knowing I made no impact on the world.
            Add more answer options

• I will become the greatest astrophysicist in the history of forever.
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            • I plan on becoming Batman, other than that I also would like to be remember for being super rich and a really cool guy.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Poorly, if at all.
                Add more answer options

7 Replies
                • The last remaining Sangheili...the endangered one.
                  Add more answer options

• Don't know, don't care.
                  Add more answer options

• I don't want to be remembered. My history leaves a trail of trail of woe and disfiguration of the mind. It comforts me to know I won't be remembered.
                  Add more answer options

• It's not a point of wanting to change the world, it's being in the position to do so.
                  Add more answer options

• ITT: People who will be forgotten.
                  Add more answer options

• I don't care.
                  Add more answer options

preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon
                You are not allowed to view this content.