Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

Edited by Recon Number 54: 3/27/2013 5:42:51 PM
Max
Max

We should be able to use our gamer picture from Xbox Live as an avatar

Agree

Disagree

The site is capable of displaying these images in the 'friends' tab, so why not allow us to use our gamer pictures from Xbox Live as an avatar on Bungie.next?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

woah, why did Recon edit my post? I don't even see anything different
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • They could be inappropriate, it costs more money to regulate than to not, and there could be copyright problems with people uploading avatars of other companies characters, etc. So I disagree.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Would it require Bungie to pay royalties or make them vulnerable to lawsuits if they did this?
        Add more answer options

• The only issue I can see with this is, custom pics with the xbox camera but besides that this is a great idea.
        Add more answer options

• A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, I once asked why we weren't allowed to upload our own profile avatars, and while I don't remember the answer, I found said answer sufficient. For the sake of this thread, if you're going to ask the question posed in the OT, why not just ask for the ability to upload any avatar you want?
        Add more answer options

7 Replies
        • Would be cool, I'd like it
          Add more answer options

• That is really friggen true!
          Add more answer options

• Coup.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Agreed. I have Tony Stark as my gamer picture, I need to spread the love.
            Add more answer options

• Sounds nice, but it might be hard to get Microsoft to say yes.
            Add more answer options

• I think it would be a great idea.
            Add more answer options

• That would be pretty cool. I don't understand why anyone would disagree.
            Add more answer options

Green Twister
            Green Twister

Back being green not vegan green - old

that would be sick
            Add more answer options

• Mwaha I could use my Batman or Darth Vader gamerpic.
            Add more answer options

• I steal polls to give to the poor.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • You can have custom avatars on xbox via uploading pictures, so that may be a bad idea.
              Add more answer options

6 Replies
              preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.