JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.

Edited by Horus the Elder: 3/11/2013 1:21:50 PM

Bungie App for Windows Phone

Not sure if this is the right place to ask such a question, but I was wondering if anyone knew if Bungie was developing a Windows 8 mobile version of the Bungie App. I want it so badly.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• *clicks LIKE as hard as humanly possible*
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

8 Replies
    • I, Fastie, Approve this thread.
      Add more answer options

• I too am in your shoes. I want a Windows phone, scared to death to find out that Destiny won't support it.
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • Edited by Xvise66: 3/7/2013 8:56:49 AM
        Come on bungie, be the bro tier developer you are.
        Add more answer options

• While I use Android, I used to have a W7 phone and I feel your pain. So I approve of this thread.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Yes Bungie PLEASE.
          Add more answer options

• This would be appreciated. Having to buy a $200 iPod Touch to continue the experience would not pass the wife test.
          Add more answer options

• LOL Windows phones...
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • I have a windows 8 phone, and I think Bungie should stay away from it. Customization and options within all apps are so limited I'm beginning to think there are some serious limitations with the OS, so I don't want something like that for my phone. I'll just use my tablet or browse the site on desktop mode with IE on my phone.
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • Edited by Studness4: 3/8/2013 11:34:35 PM
              Nevermind
              Add more answer options

• I know this is a long shot, but if Bungie [i]were[/i] to develop for Windows Phones, It would be fantastic if they could work with WP 7.x in addition to WP 8. Not everyone wants to buy a whole new phone for an OS upgrade!
              Add more answer options

• Edited by Domi 233: 3/10/2013 9:37:44 AM
              I too would very much appreciate this happening. Please Bungie! Convince me to buy a smartphone. Though, after reading [url=http://www.bungie.net/en-us/Forum/Post?id=59929257&path=1]this[/url] from Halcylon, I'm a bit saddened, and not too hopeful. [quote][b]Originally Posted by:[/b] Sean Too bad people with windows phones can't even get notifications, as the app isn't on that store.[/quote][quote][b]Originally Posted by:[/b] Halcylon The app on iOS and Android will notify you if you have your settings in your profile set up to do so.[/quote][quote][b]Originally Posted by:[/b] Sean But I have a Windows Phone (Samsung Focus S), and the Bungie Mobile app doesn't exist on WP. It would be nice if it was on all 3 main types of smartphones.[/quote][quote][b]Originally Posted by:[/b] Halcylon While I'm not bashing, the numbers show that the Windows phone is in no way a "main" type of smart phone. Ever.[/quote]
              Add more answer options

5 Replies
              • Man I though there aould be already one according to the title but.. Would download if there's one
                Add more answer options

• Wait, wait, wait. "Windows 8 mobile" makes me think Windows 8, but all of the comments make me think Windows Phone 8. Which is it, that you are referring too?
                Add more answer options

3 Replies
                • Our pleading isn't loud enough, it seems.
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • I really hope they do, I have the app on my Iphone and I can see it being a huge help in planning the next gaming session when it gets to that point, I think other players are really going to enjoy it!
                    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.bungie.net/en-us/Forum/Post?id=60017367&path=1]I posted a question in this week's mail sack.[/url] Hopefully, an answer presents itself.
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Okay I'm a bit behind with the news surrounding Bungie. Has Bungie responded on this subject? Or are we still left alone in the dark?
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • +1
                        Add more answer options

• I was about to start a thread like this and saw yours! Glad someone else is wondering.
                        Add more answer options

2 Replies
                        • Windows Phone App please! D: Come on Bungie, we're not that few!
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • Bungie is all about showing love to the community. Show love to us with the Windows phone please. My armory must be mobile!
                            Add more answer options

• Edited by MiloOmega: 2/23/2014 3:50:24 AM
                            I agree 100%! Especially because I access bungie through my WPhone most of the time Edit: Maybe we need to create a petition. Bungie probably won't make a windows phone app because they believe that too few people use it.
                            Add more answer options

• Started a new topic: Bungie app windows phone

• Not even on windows but I'm backing you guys!
                            Add more answer options

2 Replies
                            • Edited by WortWort117: 7/4/2014 11:24:51 AM
                              I often wonder why I even have a Windows phone... We're always the last one's to get picked for a team. :(
                              Add more answer options

1 2
                            preload icon
                            preload icon
                            preload icon
                            You are not allowed to view this content.