JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Septy: 3/2/2013 8:21:04 PM
Septy

Are you scared of any bugs?

I hate spiders.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Yea, I'm a pussy when it comes to bugs.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I have arachnophobia. I don't have a problem when it come to most bugs.
    Add more answer options

• I can't stand any bugs. Just the sight of one makes me cringe.
    Add more answer options

Green Twister
    Green Twister

Back being green not vegan green - old

only worm type bugs huge phobia x)
    Add more answer options

• Of course not! Bugs are pretty cool :P
    Add more answer options

• MOTHER-blam!-ING ANTS
    Add more answer options

• I'm only afraid of spiders. Despite that, I think they're some of the most interesting predators on Earth. Scared of them I may be, they're damn cool animals.
    Add more answer options

• Spiders and most larger bugs scare the shit out of me.
    Add more answer options

• Mosquitoes...
    Add more answer options

• Only large spiders and a series of giant carnivorous insects. Such as the giant centipede.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Mwahahaha.
      Add more answer options

• All spiders should burn.
      Add more answer options

• I'll admit, I'm pretty afraid of Spiders. I like them from a distance, but if they're within a certain area from me... It must die.
      Add more answer options

• Spiders. All they do is eat flies and bugs, which I'd rather have an increase of instead of spiders. Especially those bastard tarantulas' *shudders* Tunnel Spiders.
      Add more answer options

• Edited by Cultmeister: 3/2/2013 10:44:22 PM
      anything that's small, flies, buzzes and can hurt me (ie with a sting or something) scares the crap outta me. bees, wasps, mosquitoes, hornets; they must all die very painful deaths.
      Add more answer options

• Spiders are awesome, ya pansy.
      Add more answer options

• I fear spiders, though if I feel anything crawling on me, I squeal like a girl just in case it's a spider. Girlish squeals defeat them. It is known.
      Add more answer options

• Not many bother me, but there's one type that's common here, that I can't stand. Will take a look through some old threads, as I talked about something like this a little while ago. Called Spruce bugs by the way.
      Add more answer options

• Wasps, Mud dobbers, spiders, potato bugs
      Add more answer options

• Aha, here we go. I have my limits, and can deal with most of them, as long as they aren't too big. That being said one of the worst feelings that makes my skin crawl is having a spruce bug on you. The one in the video is a female, or male, I'm not sure, but I know one of the genders grows much larger than the other, and one has a set of nasty god damn jaws. They're strong enough that they can take skin off and leave scars if anyone ever let them go deep enough. I hate the feel of their legs, they stick to you real easily, it's like you've got to tear the thing off you, and they make a horrid sound when you hold them. Not the ugliest or creepiest, but there's something about them that makes my skin crawl, worse than the largest spider could.
      Add more answer options

12 Replies
      • I hate them. It's one my phobias.
        Add more answer options

• Spiders
        Add more answer options

• I wouldn't say scared, but I hate it if one is on me. And they're large I'll get freaked out
        Add more answer options

• Spiders freak me out. I don't like wasps either
        Add more answer options

• -blam!-ing crickets...
        Add more answer options

• It hurts me to watch a video with spiders in it. I get prickly feelings all over me and have to look around the room 10 times to make sure there are no big ass spiders chilling on the wall.
        Add more answer options

1 2
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.