JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by NM Nico: 2/18/2013 3:23:08 PM

What Faction Are You Fighting For?

I fight for the [url=http://www.bungie.net/7_New-Monarchy-Faction/en-us/Groups/Detail?groupId=39503]New Monarchy[/url] faction and i will fight for it till I die then i will just respawn and come back and fight again! I see Dead Orbit and New Monarchy probably the most then Seven Seraphs then FWC but i havent seen any Osiris guys yet. So I wanna know what faction are you fighting for?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• None. I'm a lone wolf, brah. Rogue for hire.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Most likely 7S
    Add more answer options

• None.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
      irishfreak
      irishfreak

Think I got a little sunburnt - 7/27/2016 5:56:17 PM

I haven't decided yet but I suppose whichever one has the best propaganda
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      • I live and die for the Grunt Rebellion
        Add more answer options

• Where do I see the list of factions?
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • The Covenant.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • New Monarchy.. so you want to be ruled over by a King?? I'll pass. Democracy all the way.
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • All shall pledge allegiance to Osiris. Do not taint your honor, brothers.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • No idea
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • How could anyone know at this time unless you have played the game?
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • Edited by Citrus raptor: 2/18/2013 5:49:02 PM
                    I seem to be one of the few who won't decide until I know what they stand for, etc. Leaning towards [b]Dead Orbit[/b], cause of the logo, though.
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Edited by Guardian: 2/18/2013 6:37:11 PM
                      Allegiance to the New Monarchy.
                      Add more answer options

3 Replies
                      • The only monarchy is a New Monarchy.
                        Add more answer options

• Edited by Apple: 8/16/2015 6:54:20 PM
                        fwafaw
                        Add more answer options

• depends on what i can do. but right now either seven seraphs or dead orbit
                        Add more answer options

• Seven Seraphs. All day erryday.
                        Add more answer options

• Dead Orbit is the Best Orbit.
                        Add more answer options

2 Replies
                        • Dead Orbit is the only option
                          Add more answer options

• Still waiting for more info; I don't want to jump to conclusions.
                          Add more answer options

5 Replies
                          • Edited by Comet: 2/18/2013 10:53:04 PM
                            which ever group has the lowest amount of supporters. i like my breathing room. -EDIT- none preferably.
                            Add more answer options

8 Replies
                            • Only Osiris is worth fighting for, [url]http://www.bungie.net/7_Osiris-Faction/en-us/Groups/Detail?groupId=39522[/url]
                              Add more answer options

• Osiris.
                              Add more answer options

4 Replies
                              • Are the guardians a faction?
                                Add more answer options

8 Replies
                                • [url=http://www.bungie.net/7_Seven-Seraphs/en-us/Groups/Detail?groupId=18197]Seven Seraphs[/url] join us.
                                  Add more answer options

• Edited by ZippingF812: 2/18/2013 6:18:08 PM
                                  I pledge allegiance to the Queen. All hail the New Monarchy! Together we, her loyal knights, at the spear's shaft, and the Queen at the spear's tip, shall guide Humanity to a glorious future, and take back what was riped from our grasp.
                                  Add more answer options

preload icon
                                preload icon
                                preload icon
                                You are not allowed to view this content.