JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by NM Nico: 2/18/2013 3:23:08 PM

What Faction Are You Fighting For?

I fight for the [url=http://www.bungie.net/7_New-Monarchy-Faction/en-us/Groups/Detail?groupId=39503]New Monarchy[/url] faction and i will fight for it till I die then i will just respawn and come back and fight again! I see Dead Orbit and New Monarchy probably the most then Seven Seraphs then FWC but i havent seen any Osiris guys yet. So I wanna know what faction are you fighting for?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• None. I'm a lone wolf, brah. Rogue for hire.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Most likely 7S
    Add more answer options

• None.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
      irishfreak
      irishfreak

Think I got a little sunburnt - old

I haven't decided yet but I suppose whichever one has the best propaganda
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      • I live and die for the Grunt Rebellion
        Add more answer options

• Where do I see the list of factions?
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • The Covenant.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • New Monarchy.. so you want to be ruled over by a King?? I'll pass. Democracy all the way.
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • All shall pledge allegiance to Osiris. Do not taint your honor, brothers.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • No idea
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • How could anyone know at this time unless you have played the game?
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • Edited by Citrus raptor: 2/18/2013 5:49:02 PM
                    I seem to be one of the few who won't decide until I know what they stand for, etc. Leaning towards [b]Dead Orbit[/b], cause of the logo, though.
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Edited by Guardian: 2/18/2013 6:37:11 PM
                      Allegiance to the New Monarchy.
                      Add more answer options

3 Replies
                      • The only monarchy is a New Monarchy.
                        Add more answer options

• Edited by Apple: 8/16/2015 6:54:20 PM
                        fwafaw
                        Add more answer options

Beowolf
                        Beowolf

I AM BEOWOLF!! - 8/24/2016 3:28:52 PM

depends on what i can do. but right now either seven seraphs or dead orbit
                        Add more answer options

• Seven Seraphs. All day erryday.
                        Add more answer options

• Dead Orbit is the Best Orbit.
                        Add more answer options

2 Replies
                        • Dead Orbit is the only option
                          Add more answer options

• Still waiting for more info; I don't want to jump to conclusions.
                          Add more answer options

5 Replies
                          • Edited by Comet: 2/18/2013 10:53:04 PM
                            which ever group has the lowest amount of supporters. i like my breathing room. -EDIT- none preferably.
                            Add more answer options

8 Replies
                            • Only Osiris is worth fighting for, [url]http://www.bungie.net/7_Osiris-Faction/en-us/Groups/Detail?groupId=39522[/url]
                              Add more answer options

• Osiris.
                              Add more answer options

4 Replies
                                Nephilim713
                                Nephilim713

Excited for FFXV - 8/25/2016 12:25:21 PM

Are the guardians a faction?
                                Add more answer options

8 Replies
                                • [url=http://www.bungie.net/7_Seven-Seraphs/en-us/Groups/Detail?groupId=18197]Seven Seraphs[/url] join us.
                                  Add more answer options

• Edited by ZippingF812: 2/18/2013 6:18:08 PM
                                  I pledge allegiance to the Queen. All hail the New Monarchy! Together we, her loyal knights, at the spear's shaft, and the Queen at the spear's tip, shall guide Humanity to a glorious future, and take back what was riped from our grasp.
                                  Add more answer options

preload icon
                                preload icon
                                preload icon
                                You are not allowed to view this content.