JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Your MOM is MC: 2/13/2013 4:08:23 AM

Destiny Team Shirt Day

Here's simply to a proposition that we all wear our Destiny shirts (and avatars) on announcement day (Sunday, Feb. 17th) to represent our fave teams and our allegiances. Just thought this would be a cool little thing for all of us to do on announcement day. It helps build hype in my opinion and I for one plan on getting super hyped for this game.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I am a melting pot of friendship
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Cortana Five
    Cortana Five

ヽ( ゜ヮ゜)ノ.・゜*。・+☆ YAASSSS - old

Guys, I can't decide.
    Add more answer options

6 Replies
    • I should represent a team I know nothing about?
      Add more answer options

• Should I wear my FWC shirt or my New Monarchy shirt?
      Add more answer options

• Wish there was a Seven Seraphs shirt!
      Add more answer options

• Just gonna say New Monarchy's gonna rule all. I mean, the logo itself is the most sick.
      Add more answer options

New Monarchy reporting in.
      Add more answer options

• FWC shirt activate
      Add more answer options

• I wish we knew which factions were the coolest. I've got a New Monarchy and a Future War Cult shirt, but what if both of them turn out to be lame? Like if they turn out to be the equivalent of a Prophet of Mercy shirt from the Halo universe. Pointless and dumb. lol
      Add more answer options

• I'm down - I'll have my FWC shirt on.
      Add more answer options

• Shouldn't it be on the 17th?
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • It's gonna be pointless since I'll be inside eating up whatever Bungie spits out come Monday...
        Add more answer options

• Japanese Prefecture Flags, FTW.
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Myth: 2/13/2013 12:07:04 AM
        Will wear my New Monarchy Shirt.
        Add more answer options

• I wish I had a New Monarchy shirt to wear, alas, I am Canadian.
        Add more answer options

• it's Feb 17th
        Add more answer options

• I need to buy one first....
        Add more answer options

SquattingTurtle
        SquattingTurtle

Praise the Sun - old

I need to start coming here more, since the new site started ive been slightly inactive. How do you know what the allegiances stand for?
        Add more answer options

• I am going to wear my New Monarchy shirt because my Dead Orbit shirt I ordered is too big
        Add more answer options

• I don't have a t-shirt =[ The avatar use seems kind of redundant though, because the only people who will see them will be people on Bungie, and they'll most likely know about Destiny already, in addition to being hyped up about it.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • I'd do that! Only problem is that I don't have one. I do however have a few halo ones, the 'we made halo' top and a normal BUNGiE top. I'll wear the Bungie one into my local Game shop as I'll be preordering GTA5 :D
          Add more answer options

• I wore them before it was cool
          Add more answer options

preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.