As you might have heard you can now jailbreak your idevice on iOS6.1. Here's a quick rundown of the process for you guys.
[url=http://www.evasi0njailbreak.com/download-evasi0n-jailbreak-untethered-6.1-ios-6-utility-6.0.1-and-6.0.2/]Evasi0n- The program used for jailbreaking.[/url]
[b]*Note if you downloaded iOS6.1 through Apple's settings app then you need to backup your device and reset it in itunes.[/b]
Here's some screenshot of my jailbroken iphone.
For those new to the jailbreak, here's my top 10 tweaks that everyone should take a look at.
10. Appcent Free- Changes an app's progress bar to a percent.
9. Fakecarrier Free- Change your carrier's name as seen in screenshot 1.
8. Ifile $4.00- A simple file manager.
7. BlurriedNCbackground Free- Makes the NC's background transparent.
6. Activator Free- Lets your assign gestures to certain functions.
5. Forecast -Puts a weather widget on your lockscreen as seen in screenshot 1.
4. Accelerate Free- Speeds up all animations.
3. Winterboard Free- Lets you customize your idevice's theme.
2. Barrel $2.99- Animations when you turn pages on your homescreen.
1. Auxo $1.99- A reimagining of the multitasking bar.
If you have already jailbroken your device how do you like it, what awesome tweaks have you installed? Hope this helps some of you!