JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

Edited by Dovahkiin: 1/10/2013 11:42:31 PM

Post Improvements here!

My improvements: -Return of universe and gallery -Add pages to threads -Comments should go in chronological order -Have sub forums instead of hash tags ^ Those are my improvements What would you like to see? Community improvements: -Flood should be a separate entity -Themes -Return of blue, black and grey colour scheme -Return of old forum structure
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I would welcome the return of the old forum structure, with actual sub-forums, even if it was somehow implemented along side the new hash tag feature. A return to the old blue, black and grey colour scheme would be very nice too.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Return of The Flood.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • the whiteness is searing my eyes.... themes would be nice such as the flood theme or the community them on the old forum
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.