CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (16 CPUs), ~2.9GHz
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Super
RAM: 16 Gb (2x8Gb) Viper DDR4 2133MHz
GPU Driver version: GeForce Game Ready Driver 531.29
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 19045) (19041.vb_release.191206-1406)
ISP Provider/Speed/Connection Type: MTS / Download Speed: 210Mb/S Upload: 74.5Mb/S / LAN
Issue: Seemingly random death caused a specific gun to be able to shoot through Taken Vandal barriers as well as the Hydra boss' rotating shield.
Reproduction steps: Unsure what exactly caused it but here is what happened.
1. Finished Sparrow segment
2. Killed the Taken Hobgoblins and Champions
3. In the area where there are a few Taken Vandals propped up on pillars and Taken Captains spawning the middle, killed the top right Vandal and the first Captain
4. Pushed to the next segment where there is a Vandal on the left side propped up on a little pillar over the abyss
5. Went to melee that Vandal on the left since he used the bubble
6. Got pushed off the map by a random Taken explosion (one of those wall explosions that cause knockback) OR by one of the Taken themselves (pretty sure it wasn't mob collision because I got knocked up a bit as well.
8. Respawned on my own
9. Suddenly able to shoot through Vandal bubble shields and Hydra rotating shield (didn't catch shooting Vandals through bubbles on video because I was setting up OBS and my teammates cleared the rest of them)
Actual Result: Able to shoot through Taken Vandal bubble shields and through Taken Hydra boss' rotating shield with only my pulse rifle.
Expected Result: Not being able to shoot through impenetrable shields and barriers.
Video Link: [url]https://mega.nz/file/YslnzTaA#Kh3NX4gkk_SAXkPBrePzuyyjR5az8HgMBd21nEug23E[/url]
IMPORTANT NOTE: As you will see in the video, the only weapon able to shoot through the shields was the one I had pulled out when I died which is the Battle Scar pulse rifle with Extended Barrel, Tactical Mag, Perpetual Motion, Kinetic Tremors and Field Tested with Tier 2 Reload Speed. I tried to do the same with my power weapon (Deterministic Chaos) and my secondary (IKELOS SMG) but neither could penetrate the Hydra's rotating shield, only the Pulse Rifle. In the video you can also see me intentionally wait for the barriers to rotate so I can showcase shooting through them. I also kept shooting while they were not in position just to make sure it's not desync between the server and my end.