wasn't sure where to post something like this but me and a friend wanna try to do day one with a organized and prepped team. both of us have multiple experiences in day one's but with us doing it with friends who aren't prepped or showing up late we haven't gotten a 24hr challenge done.
for our past attempts:
- for day one deep stone, we did it for 20 hours straight and was on taniks until reset. we were close
- for day one VOG we completed the normal mode fairly quickly but people wanted to go to bed and we stopped before attempting challenge
- for day one VOW we made it to rhulk, after having to kill caretaker 3 total times (due to a bug where he dies and respawn restricted would stay active, resulting wipes)
- for day one KF we were the most unprepared and had people with barely any meta loadouts or experience needed for it to get very far, we did make it to oryx on normal but again, people went to bed
me and my friend have the patience and time and we also have the raid experience. it's only 2 of us and if you are interested in letting us in your team we can get any weapons you think will be useful if we don't have them already. we have done a few flawless raids and have attempted low mans every now and then, we haven't been dedicated to them though.
if anyone is curious about whether we can own up to these claims then you can check our raid and dungeon reports. here are our bungie names:
- mine is FortniteMan77
- my friends bungie name is HEAVY-TURTLE
again I personally speak for my friend that we're up to it, we're kind of tired of playing with our friends for day one at least who don't take it serious, so we're coming here for it