JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
12/9/2022 3:50:29 AM

So about the trailer…

If we will be able to grapple onto a thundercrash titan, does this mean we can grapple onto a well-skating/shatterskating warlock/hunter?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Grapple onto a rocket from a rocket launcher?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• very good trailer the only sus part is the wotm level reskin of the 4 guns , but the weapon style is super different compared to the hc and gl bungie used in the first trailer mhh

Posting in language:

• Edited by Illuminatis_fedl: 12/9/2022 7:43:58 AM
    I wonder if the whole fire team can grapple to each other while one is skating or thunder crashing Mean while in PvP: Titan:trust me it will work Hunter: bet! Warlock: idk… * titan thunder crashes across the map with hunter and warlock grappling on. The hunter then releases while mid air and 360 no scope with whisper of the worm & gets a kill then the warlock releases shortly after with a nova bomb to finish of the enemy team*

Posting in language:

1 Reply
    • looks stup1d

Posting in language:

• The trailer was interesting enough for me to still have excitement for D2. The new strand power would definitely lead to some excellent team combo attacks with supers and other abilities for sure.

Posting in language:

• Raid jumping puzzles are about to get a lot funner. Also I wonder if it works on blink.

Posting in language:

• Edited by ELDER31674: 12/9/2022 4:42:56 AM
      Able to rope onto a titan thunder crash like riding a guided rocket anything that live thru the intil hit should be like i'm out 'nope you don't pay me to deal this busted Op stuff am i right give me a like if you agree or even if you don't you got to admit the shock value is there. oh and pvp might really break if it work in there to just think about it.

Posting in language:

• Edited by boi: 12/9/2022 3:57:37 AM
      Probably! That trailer was phenomenal. If Bungie is good at anything, arts/design are definitely at the top.

Posting in language:

6 Replies
      • The trailer looked brilliant. Totally fresh and innovative approach. Can’t wait to play it.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon