JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
10/13/2022 7:36:05 PM

Unable to login via Android App

I am unable to login to the Destiny 2 app on my android phone. I have cleared the cache, cleared the memory, uninstalled, re-installed, disabled SteamGuard, enabled SteamGuard, with all possible combinations, and nothing works. I have also used two other phones, one an android, the other an iPhone, and I have the exact same issue on all three devices. My son's account was also logged out, he has the same issues that I have. I have also switched from wifi to my phones cell service, and have gone to my work and used their wifi. All with multiple devices, multiple internet access, and still get the exact same issue. The application will take me to the approve screen, I click the button and nothing happens. I can either "Approve" or "Deny", and neither button works on any device I login to Steam, to get to Destiny 2. Please advise on possible solutions, thanks everyone!
English
#Help #android

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• There is a new companion app update that fixes the issue. I was able to log in without any problem just now.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Amit Shah: 10/14/2022 9:41:24 PM
    I came here to create a topic for same, atleast I am glad I am not the only one with this issue. I am going to attach a screenshot to show where the issue arises. In the screenshot, I have approved myself through steam app, then its redirected to this site to approve myself on bungie.net. "Approve" button doesn't respond here. Edit : Log in to bungie.net through web browser on android works fine. And if this information helps, I recently transferred my steam mobile authenticator to new phone and I was trying to login to d2 companion app on same phone

Posting in language:

• I have the same issue. I think it has to do something with the new steam app. It's pretty janky for me. If I will find a solution I will let you know.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon