JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Whispering Worm Catalyst
Edited by Sweet Lew 88: 10/29/2020 12:36:52 AM
If you do the oracles and beat the mission, thats only 33%. You need to do it at least 2 more times, in the following two weeks. Looks like maybe you did it twice? So you need to do it one more time assuming you are at 66%.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I think I have not explained it well ... I already know the process and how it is completed. What I mean is that despite having completed the mission and taken the chests to get the ship, the catalyst has not registered any percentage. I have it at 0%. Could it be a game bug? Or what did I do wrong? I say this because now I don't have time to refill the catalyst, right?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Sweet Lew 88: 10/29/2020 6:35:15 AM
    Did you need to activate the catalyst? Yeah. Out of time.

Posting in language:

• I get it.... Isn't it like the perfected bud that activates itself? Do you have to insert it manually? Maybe that was the problem ... Thank you very much for answering. Greetings

Posting in language:

• I did three missions 1 for catalyst 2 for the ship 3 to charge the catalyst. Bungie has a way to check for a bug? thanks

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon