JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by TheHaraamPolice: 10/25/2020 9:02:41 PM
Hey there! You may want to reinstall Steam if you are having trouble connecting to Steam. You can also add -tcp parameter in your Steam properties. Example found below: [quote]"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steam.exe -tcp"[/quote]
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Ok, if i reinstall steam will i also have to reinstall all my games?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by DragonWithin: 10/25/2020 10:03:16 PM
    You can make a backup of your game installation directory from the Steam folder by copying it out; alternatively, you can use Steam's own backup creation tool in the client to create backups. If you make the general copy, after you reinstall Steam, you can copy back in the backup and then when you go to reinstall each of the games, during the installation, it will detect files that are already present so it doesn't need to redownload them. If you use Steam's built-in backup tool, you can restore them through Steam using the same tool. If you just uninstall Steam entirely without making the backup, you will lose the game data and need to fully download and reinstall games.

Posting in language:

• That is usually the case. More information can be found below. https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=9609-OBMP-2526

Posting in language:

• Hi, so I reinstalled steam and Destiny 2 and the problem still isn't fixed, is there anything else you can suggest? Thanks.

Posting in language:

• Try connecting to Steam with a different network as well as running Steam as an administrator.

Posting in language:

• Nope, neither worked, although the network one could be because I was using my neighbors network since I don't have a second one, and my connection to my neighbors wifi isn't that great.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon