JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Arbalest aim assistance
10/25/2020 9:11:37 AM
Upset aping shotgun is more skilled I guess.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Against a gun that has no flinch and has no punishment AT close range or long range. I've hit an arby user point blank with a shotgun meanwhile I get domed and im being punished? Gtfo here

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• It takes quite some time to shoot with arbalest. Much more than with a sniper or a shotgun. Guess you were just running at your opponent from 20m away expecting him to just stare at you?

Posting in language:

• Actually no you clown, when I use a Primary and it has no flinch, that's a problem.

Posting in language:

• [quote]Against a gun that has no flinch and has no punishment AT close range or long range. I've hit an arby user point blank with a shotgun meanwhile I get domed and im being punished? Gtfo here[/quote] Truth. It’s even annoying to snipe against. It’s worse than snipers when it comes to AA/ dumb headshots you shouldn’t have hit

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon