JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Arbalest aim assistance
10/25/2020 12:20:47 AM
Its not not arbalest itself its enhanced linear fusion rifle targeting thats breaking the gun. By itself its average but 80% of the time its the mod that causes the ndver miss perfect shots. Thsy either can nerf ths aim assist on the gun to balance the mod,nerf the mod to balance the gun, or remove the mod and definitely not do the 1 cost enhanced targeting crap for it again.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• No it’s the gun lol. I dont even use linear fusion targeting and it’s easy mode.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Your opinion not fact.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Riv3rMon5ters: 10/25/2020 12:40:31 PM
    True. But on console, I’d say most people would agree with me. And this is coming from a life long sniper... arbalest is 10x easier to use.

Posting in language:

• Agree 100%.

Posting in language:

• [quote]True. But on console, I’d say most people would agree with me. And this is coming from a life long sniper... arbalest is 10x easier to use.[/quote] Yeah but I m on console till I build my pc in a few weeks and it’s pretty bad

Posting in language:

• Edited by The LegendKiller: 10/25/2020 12:32:12 PM
    [quote]True. But on console, I’d say most people would agree with me. And this is coming from a life long sniper use... arbalest is 10x easier to use.[/quote] Oh then there's the issue. Console has ridiculous aa. Im on pc now and the aim assist isn't that bad but add the mod than its an aimbot. Enhanced linear fusion rifle targeting was a foolish decision and Incan bet cash that everyone that 100% never miss is using that mod. Its worse when its on artifacts because its a 1cost and you can use 2. I guess nobody remembers the revelry and how broken it was with 2 enhanced linear fusion rifle targeting mods on.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon