JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Arbalest aim assistance
10/24/2020 11:14:50 PM
Most likely yes, but keep in mind that Arbalest has half a second charge time as well as being an exotic, preventing the use of an exotic energy or power weapon - unlike the Revoker. They could tune the AA down slightly but not too much or it will be completely useless.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Arbalest needs to be burned to the ground.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I don't like it either but Revoker is higher priority to nuke.

Posting in language:

• That as well.

Posting in language:

• Hahahahaha. Arbalest takes half a second to charge? M8 under what rock do you live? Arbalest is even worse that snipers in PvP. The AA is ridiculous on that thing.

Posting in language:

• Edited by DeZevil: 10/25/2020 7:01:49 AM
    AA and Charge time are two different things, mate. Revoker has some aim assist but bullet goes when you pull the trigger. Arbalest has a lot more aim assist, but you have to hold the trigger through the 533 millisecond delay before it fires. The extra aim assist is there to help out tracking targets through the charging time. People can move fast in Destiny and half-a-second can get you quite some distance. Is the aim assist too strong? Maybe, I haven't used Arbalest much so I don't really know.

Posting in language:

• Tune AA slightly? U must be a potato. AA and hit box needs a huge nerf!

Posting in language:

• Edited by DeZevil: 10/25/2020 7:03:40 AM
    I have not used Arbalest much at all so I dunno. Tried it a bit when it released, didn't really like it so I stopped using it. Not a fan of non-controlled charge time weapons in general.

Posting in language:

• The thing with snipers is that they are getting nerfed with their AA. Arbalest is not and also will not be sunset. It will be dominate next season

Posting in language:

• Depending on their zoom. As I understand it, the lower the zoom, the lower the aim assist. We'll see what will dominate. Arbalest might be crazy on paper but I have a feeling that fusions and shotties will be the main thing outside of Trials, with Arbalest perhaps taking more of a spotlight there. God, I miss primary duels...

Posting in language:

• Only low zoom weapons are good and they are getting nerfed. Beloved and revoked are the best snipers because they have low zoom and good AA. Arbalest will be the only low zoom weapon/sniper with short zoom high AA and an already broken hit box with little to no flinch. High zoom snipers are bad and generally avoided by players

Posting in language:

• Gotta find the golden middle path with a mid-zoom scope then :) Still we don't know yet. Arbalest might eat it too, maybe maybe not. There is always more than announced that happens with the patches.

Posting in language:

• Well I mean, mid-zoom snipers aren’t getting buffed. They can’t really compete with arbalest now so I doubt they will then. Also I doubt they would lol nerf arbalest. That would be a good decision and they don’t make those

Posting in language:

• I guess we'll see after two weeks. Regardless of what Meta people will cheese, I'm sticking to my bows.

Posting in language:

• Ah, I see a man of honor!

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon