JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

10/24/2020 5:11:57 PM
Why does it matter? Servers are gonna crash and the game will be unplayable for about the first 5 hours
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• [quote]Why does it matter? Servers are gonna crash and the game will be unplayable for about the first 5 hours[/quote] This man speaks the truth...

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• It still matters i'd rather sit and wait being ready to go in right away than wait for my update to finish and see the servers not crashing.

Posting in language:

• Then it shouldn't matter if it's 10hrs or 24 since it's a possible chance of them crashing. It's no different then you dude who demanded reset be changed so it benefited him, it's not gonna happen. Pc will download quicker then console should they be forced to wait for consoles to finish download before they play no. It is what it is either except that or not man. Plus depending on time I could be playing before you anyway.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon