JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Clan Recruitment

Look for Clans or seek new members.
10/23/2020 8:13:37 PM

More than one House will rise to claim the secrets of Europa... HOUSE OF CHILL PC ONLY

[b]More than one House will rise to claim the secrets of Europa... You like Destiny, yes? [/b] [b]House of Chill[/b] is a community of Destiny fanboys and fangirls - people who come together to share their love for the universe Bungie has created. We understand that there is a solo aspect to Destiny 2, but there are things we do that absolutely require a team. [b]We play Destiny as a group to tackle the toughest challenges the universe has to offer, and we play to win. [/b] It does require a small time commitment, the same as joining an ongoing D&D game, fantasy football, a softball league, a community orchestra, or any other hobby that relies on the participation of multiple humans. [b]We welcome players who are 18+ of any skill level.[/b] If you are new, we'll teach you to be the best guardian you can be. Our Discord server is full of helpful people, and informative guides. Our sherpas are patient and friendly, and [b]we sincerely care about how much joy you get from playing this game[/b], and how committed you are to playing often. [b]What to expect from House of Chill:[/b] [i]- A mature group of team players who like to have FUN - Zero tolerance for cheaters/hackers - Respect for ALL humans - Willing to teach and will explain patiently. New player? Need help? Just ask! - A robust Discord server full of guides and interesting information[/i] [b]What House of Chill expects from you:[/b] [i]- Participation in weekly raids - Be engaged with Destiny - Notify us if you'll be away from the game - Maturity, kindness, patience - Active participation in our Discord community[/i] If this appeals to you, join us. Go to our [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=3940115]clan page[/url] and join, and I'll send you a discord link. Thanks for reading, guardians! - Dankrupt, clan leader of House of Chill
English
#Clans

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon