JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
10/21/2020 7:55:00 AM

Servers are messed up

so for the past 3 days ive been trying to play crucible with some friends right. but everytime I get into a survival match it boots be after like 3 rounds now I have a ban on survival anyone know what the hells going on I just want to play a -blam!-ing game without getting booted this is rediculous
English
#Help #Networking

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by KeegoD: 10/21/2020 10:11:44 AM
    It's definitely something on bungie's end. Same thing has been happening to me this past week, and honestly, it's a bit condescending when all that is done is a canned answer to "look at the network optimization self help" which does jack all if you have good internet and a solid setup that works just fine, and even shows 0% packet loss and low latency to bungie during matches (the ingame connection bar and through desktop resource monitor) right up to the point that suddenly you get kicked from the game, and then get slapped with a suspension for your troubles.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Allo there, There can be a few reasons why you're getting booted. Sometimes it's the connection to Bungie or the other players which can be an ISP fault or it can be an issue on your line. Have a look at [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Support/Troubleshoot?oid=12915]this[/url] network troubleshooting guide and hopefully you'll stay connected.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon