JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Clan Recruitment

Look for Clans or seek new members.
3/2/2020 4:54:02 AM

SEEKING XBOX GUARDIANS WHO PLAY DURING 8PM - 2AM EST!

[u]RULES[/u] [b]1. Play Destiny between the hours of 8pm - 2am EST at least 1x per 2 week period.[/b] (Clearly we want you to play more than one time per two weeks but this is the bare minimum to avoid being kicked.) [spoiler]*Expect extremely low member numbers online outside of recruited hours!![/spoiler] [b]2. Use Discord to communicate your in game activities and schedule future activities[/b] (Using Looking For Group chats in other discords, on bungie.net, etc before asking clan members via discord will result in being kicked). [u]HOW TO JOIN[/u] Reply to this post that you understand the rules and can meet them! I will reply to you on bungie.net and get you all set up to join us! [u]ABOUT US[/u] We are a [i][b]Sweaty Casual Clan[/b][/i]. What does that mean? We have players capable of doing very difficult content when they all band together. Those players are also great people willing to help and teach others that put in the work or show interest! Whether it is PVP and chasing 5500 or a title requiring Flawless Raids, we have done it all and helped others do the same! If you have something outstanding in Destiny that you never thought you could achieve, you can, WITH THIS CLAN. If you want a clan you can improve with, that will give you the tools to be a better Guardian than you are today, with positive reinforcement, and hand holding when necessary, apply to the Most Rewarding Clan Ever!

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon