JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

12/14/2019 8:07:22 PM
Ari
Ari

I think it needs better neutral game, that's all.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• That's 2/3 of my argument so...pretty much especially since it's damage is ok for now.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Ari: 12/14/2019 8:11:14 PM
    I think you need to summarize things better mate, no one would read that insane wall of text lul. But nice that we are on the same page.

Posting in language:

• I think the summary is actually quite on point with my whole post. It's certainly still a long summary, but it properly summarizes how I feel about it, or at least it's supposed to. I made sure to bold and underline it though so people who don't want to read a wall of text can just scoot down to read the summary. I'll touch up on it more if necessary.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon