JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

12/14/2019 3:53:41 AM
Still not good? Jeez. I re-worked some of the perks. I would also increase Inertia Override to five seconds. Ballistic Slam - After sprinting, leap into the air and press ??? to slam into the ground and damage nearby enemies. Killing enemies grants Inertia Override. Impact Conversion - Gain ability energy from defeating enemies with Ballistic Slam and Thundercrash. Inertia Override - Picking up ammo while sprinting reloads your equipped weapon and increases weapon damage for a short time. Thundercrash - Hurl through the air like a missile and crash into enemies.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• See, that would make it significantly better. You cover the two very large issues I have with thundercrash in one fell swoop which is the lack of synergy and lack of regen, although maybe I'd tie the regen to inertia so that it plays a more important role...ill think of something later. But yeah it's still pretty much crap. The flight time is nice, but the damage increase is too low and the increased damage while flying near enemies is...stupid.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon