JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
11/5/2019 12:24:55 AM

Waking Tokens Lost for Shattered Throne Missing

Evening Everyone, Friends and I were running the Shattered Throne tonight and made the point to get the bow. We did the events in order with no glitches as one of the friends was walking us through and got to the collections part of the "not" Waking Tokens. Forgot what the uncharged version is called. I got all 3 "uncharged" tokens and we moved back into the Throne to get them Awaken. As we were moving back into the dungeon through, I noticed they were being removed from my quest log. By the time we got to the bow lady, I only had one token but it was a Waking one. Now I would understand that a wipe or leaving the dungeon would removing these IF my friends were unable to finish theirs. But they did finish it. They saw all 3 burners lit in front of the lady and I only saw one. Now, I need to know how to get either this one charged token removed OR How do I restart this whole thing if i cant grab the ??? quest anymore?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon