JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

11/2/2019 4:45:19 PM
Sorry you took the time to write all that but you’re wrong. Yes Bungie did drop the ball when it came to this quest and the bug. I’m sitting on a rare bounty waiting for them to finish the patch so I can turn it in and be done with this quest. What they should’ve done is lock the quest so people did not make that mistake by either losing a key or a crystal. If they weren’t able to lock it then they should’ve put an in game notification in the let people know not to progress request until fixed. The main reason I’m saying this is because a lot of people don’t come to the forums or use social media so there’s no way for them to know that this was a problem to begin with. As far as locking the gun from other people using, the would a big HELL NO!!!!!!!
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Why would it be a bad thing? They did it with Telesto to fix a bug, why can’t they do it with Izanagis until they sort the quest And anyway they should have fixed it by now, so I just want them to take some action, hence why I SUGGESTED different options that they may, or may not use

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by FearNoFish: 11/2/2019 6:37:16 PM
    The big difference is one was bugged and giving unlimited supers the other is not. Do you truly believe that the people that already earned it should lose it until those of us that didn’t get it originally do ?? That scenario would never be an option. Coming up with alternative ideas is great just don’t do it at other peoples expense.

Posting in language:

• The big difference is that they are both bugged. The crucible and gambit is an unfair place if some has Izanagis as it is a 1 shot body shot. Anyway, I enjoyed using Telesto and never took advantage of the bug, but why did everyone take it out for that?

Posting in language:

• Edited by FearNoFish: 11/2/2019 7:00:44 PM
    You seem to be a very confused person. The glitch with the Telesto happened with the new DLC. As soon as it was brought to their attention they disabled the gun until it can be fixed. Unlimited supers in the game is a game breaking glitch. Somebody using that sniper rifle against you in Gambit is not a game breaking glitch ,that’s just your bad luck. Only the quest is glitched not the gun. You can’t turn around and take the gun off of people that earned it because you don’t have it. End of discussion, enjoy the rest of your day

Posting in language:

• Edited by pred209: 11/2/2019 7:05:33 PM
    And also, imagine being Heroic II glory rank🤣

Posting in language:

• Yes but using your logic about the new DLC and Telesto being broken, you’re sort of suggesting that the quest should get locked until it’s fixed...?

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon