JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by Sillly: 10/24/2019 7:30:41 AM

Happy Final Reset Day to Thousands of Guardians!

This is the final reset before thousands of guardians participate in the great migration to Modern Warfare. Some might be back for season 9, some might not be back at all. Destiny’s player tracker will have inflated numbers just like a CNN poll. This is the beginning of the darkness consuming this game. Edit: those who are saying “cod is just recycled content”, aren’t we back on the moon again battling our “ nightmares” with almost the same exotics as D1? 🤷‍♂️😆
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Edited by darkfool7: 10/23/2019 1:12:55 AM
    nah, im pretty sure a lot of people will stay just to see how good or bad the dungeon is. as for me, i been chilling on mhw for quite some time, didnt bother on getting shadowkeep, and judging by a lot of comments, i havent missed much,i keeo hearing the dlc is more of what we had on annual pass... wich sounds like so much more mindless grinding, so no thanks, i think i had my share finally.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

2 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon