JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by walk_short: 10/28/2019 7:20:27 PM

Change pvp matchmaking back

Update to all you dirt bags that think im terrible even though im in mythic what do you look at in my stats that makes you not get it? I played 5 games were the other team had a 60%+chance of winning, multiple times i had 1,000s on my team and a guy in brave 1. Wtf is wrong with you people? I shouldnt have to be God to win a game. And again i had 1 win to legend should of been easy but as usual the only good guy on the team decided to shake hands with the enemy. Stop telling me i "lose my 1v1s" how do you even know that is this the matrix? This isnt rumble this is a TEAM, how is it my fault that i cant carry 2 other people? Your views on comp and stats are asinine, "im better than you because i camp and farm for kd" stfu honestly, if you dont get what why i lose games even after looking at the summary and seeing that the other team had a 78% chance of winning and i got a guy with a 1000 points then youre an idiot. Dont talk if youve got bungies cockles on your chin. Okey dokey
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon