JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
10/5/2019 10:54:25 PM

Account Linking Error

After linking my Battle.net account to the email associated with my Steam account, the process linked Battle.net to an obscure old account linked to the same email. after speaking with Steam about simply deleting the account, they suggested I attempt to contact bungie in hopes they can manually switch the linked steam account. The alternative is waiting 36 days to unlink the account (due to having purchased silver recently on the steam account (I haven't bought silver, nor have any purchases on the account), then 90 more to link my true account. If Bungie support sees this post, please contact me about how or if this mistake could be reversed. Thanks
English
#Help #BnetIssues

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Please read this Help article on cross-save, as it explains both the silver purchase soft lock, and the deactivation cooldown period. https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Troubleshoot?oid=48099

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon