JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Bring back ICEBREAKER!
9/16/2019 11:01:07 AM
Why bring back guns that will only get nerfed to hell. We need NEW guns not old. It kicked like a goddam mule anyway.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• What the hell do you think Shadowkeep is for? Everyone complains: "We need NEW content, etc. etc." but if you've seen any of the leaks or news releases, you'd know we're getting an influx of new weapons. So be patient. Nobody seemed to care when Mida, Last Word, Bad Juju, etc. all came back. Hold yer horses bud

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Wow, chill this is a forum we are allowed to have a view.

Posting in language:

• I know, I'm not criticizing them for their view, because I agree with them . But many people seem to forget that in literally 2 weeks, you'll HAVE those new weapons the players have been asking for. It's pointless to argue that we need new content when we literally have an entire DLC coming in 15 days

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon