JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
8/20/2019 10:30:13 PM

I accidentally abandoned Glorious Harvest. A quest for the Menaragie. Is there a way to get it back?

Hello, I accidentally abandoned Glorious Harvest and I have now got no way to play the Menaregie. I tried talking to Werner and Benedict but, I could not talk to them because I did the quest item away. So I can't do anything now. I did get that invitation letter that brings me to the tribute hall. And could complete it. So I kind of don't know of anyway to fix this in game so I hope the support from bungie can help me. I have a link of pictures that might be usefull. Before you ask yes I do have Forsaken and the Annual pass.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by BNGHelp6: 8/20/2019 10:48:08 PM
    Hi there. I see that you're near Benedict and Werner, but have you actually spoken to them and inspected their selection? Have you tried visiting Ikora to see if she offers anything?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

6 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon