JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

1/18/2019 10:41:23 PM
so... your saying you managed to unlock a item then dismantle it without noticing multiple times...
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by ColdSnowLight: 1/19/2019 11:27:55 PM
    Yeah, shit happens I was speaking with people. Holding you know buttons, that's on a keyboard. Seems like I held something that I would not have holded, at the same time I was looking at discord and then boom. Gone! Gone when I try to equip it, trust me it was a shock for me 2. I'm not sure wtf happen, but maybe one key I had on discord dismantled it when I try to equip it. Or maybe a ninja troll took it.! Because I held that button, the fun part is. My fingers wasn't even close the *F-Button* You get it then F button ;)? This is why this is confusing for me 2 so yeah. Really not sure how it happened, more than me clicking the mouse button to equip it and it got removed and dismantled by it. Or something else happen with it, It just flow away! Would have noticed it, if the exotic speed where like an exotic item is slow. But this speed was sky rocketing fast like *dismantle a blue item*. So, yes Nonbankstorm. Noticing shit like that, might be tricky. Like a rabbit in a hat! I dismantle it without noticing the lock was gone, you know how hard it is 2 remember every goddamn button on every goddamn program? and jump out the game with windows-key in and out to check stuff outside the games? and the fix settings I have for my stream? The systems in the games, sometime seem to be active even when I'm outside the game checking stuff. Using the window-key. I guess you don't, so we keep it at that. So yeah, fix the dismantle issue might be a good thing to do? Or maybe we should just ignore everything in the world. and start making a *the purge* action 2. You would like that stormy would you not? Anyway! Thank you for the rude and useless comment. Now have a marvelous day!

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon