JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
1/12/2019 12:11:32 PM

Any tips for soloing Vorgeth?

I’m on Warlock. Been trying to solo The Shattered throne since Tuesday. The first parts were pretty easy, but I’m absolutely stuck on Vorgeth. I’m using Well of Radiance w/Lunafactions, Midnight Coup, Inaugural Address and Sleeper Simulant (My aim is horrible, thats why I avoid Whisper) I’m also using a few transcendant blessing mods, and a super mod. I can’t even get to DPS phase. Any tips would be greatly appriciated

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • I use warlock well with lunafactions, Go Figure, Subtle Calamity and Thunderlord. Kill adds front, left and right. Whittle down the health on the wizards front, left and right. Crucially with the bow, I crouch at the back of the barrier in front of right wizard and send arrows to the back. The adds there invariably peak, which lets me take them out too. The biggest ball ache is the back wizard. Once his shield is down, I go ham with Thunderlord because that SoB will hide and screw you over. Using a luna well with Thunderlord lets me get the boss down to one quarter health so it's always a two phase job.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon