JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny 2.
11/9/2018 3:49:34 PM

Bungie doesnt respect your play time.

Doesnt matter how long you grind, or how hard you try. If you dont have good RNG, you will never get things to drop. I watch my friends get all sorts of exotics to drop, but not me. I cant get the meatball to drop. Good gear? Just be lucky. No skill involved. And then you keep losing gambit because sloppy luck players get bonus damage from lucky malfeasance drops. Will i get trash talkers and haters from this? Sure. But im not wrong. Dumb luck gets you that crap. Not skill.
English
#feedback #Gear

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• !00% agree with you, and if people give you hate chances are they got a fair amount of drops already. Seen plenty drop for other people, not for me. Know you are not the only one!

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Yea. I play the most out of my friends. Yea I’m not very good at pvp games but I’m getting better. But I have pretty much given up on this game because I can’t get good rolled anything or get exotics now meaning it’s hard for me to counter things in crucible or melt enemies l.

Posting in language:

• I feel like if we get all the milestones in a week we should pretty much average one exotic. Would it be so horrible to have the bulk of them after three months of LOTS of play? It is a game after all? Not a job.

Posting in language:

• Edited by F1st FPS: 11/12/2018 3:19:39 PM
    F1st FPS
    F1st FPS

Examine what’s said, not who speaks🧐 - old

No trash talk from me. You're 100% on point IMO. I was so exited when I found out Queenbreaker's Bow and Lord Of Wolves were coming to D2 but it's almost week 11 of the Forsaken DLC and I don't have either one. Same with One Eyed Mask. I wanted that helm from the moment I saw it but of course I don't have that either. I played 6-10 hours daily the first 8 weeks or so of this DLC and its to the point now where I can barely stand to play more than a couple hours at a time. Bungie could care less about valuing people's time so why should I keep wasting mine? 😐

Posting in language:

3 Replies
    • Did you had any luck so far?

Posting in language:

• Edited by JaylisJayP: 11/12/2018 3:13:24 AM
      I'm about to just stop playing. I've had exotics drop but 30 raids and no 1,000 voices. Tons of gambit this week and only like 3 meatballs and zero ship or sparrow. 3 shattered thrones, one of which I solo'd, no dreaming city ship...its trash. Its Bungie's way to extend gameplay without having to actually come up with more unique content. I'm a Day 1, D1 player but if theres not even any talk of EVERYTHING having some sort of built in RNG protection then forget it. And I will NEVER spend a dime on Tess Eververse.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
      • Edited by Apollo BSG 75 H: 11/10/2018 2:28:27 AM
        😂🤣😅🤪....ouch, muscle cramp..🤣. I’m NOT laughing at you OP. I’m laughing with you. So true, been this way since vanilla....and is not gonna change. What will likely change is the customer...until they figure it out just like you...and so on until Destiny has made its run or they run out of enough new players. I have never seen a game I love so much be so disappointing. A shame. Congratulations on completing the quest line “Awoken”...your life awaits you! You are free of the grind!

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        • I agree and there must be a way to log your grind on certain things that would increase a drop rate. If you can create a complex game you should be able to create a code for this. Nuff said

Posting in language:

1 Reply
          • You think you want a skill based game, but, I don't think you do.

Posting in language:

5 Replies
            • Lesson number one. Don’t play gambit.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
              • Your feelings are not wrong. The system is gamed heavily against players who aren't streamers or have the luxury of sitting at home all day.

Posting in language:

10 Replies
                • We like $$ and bad decisions, your play time is inconsequential sorry - Bungle

Posting in language:

• Nope they never have. Grind for the messenger. It gets nerfed..... Look at how the SCREWED players who invested time into the claymore. The release an identical weapon after! I feel bad for people who completed the redrix original quest with the horrible state of comp crucible. Especially last season.

Posting in language:

• RNG is stupid and the worst loot system ever! Bungie doesnt care if you play 100000+ hours without receiving what you want, you get a guy that plays 1 hour a week and gets everything against somebody that doesnt stop playing and STILL cant get the ONE friggin exotic he needs, D2 launch system was better cause aaaall those who "complained" things where handed out leave the game nonetheless, those play one month complain about something and leave!

Posting in language:

5 Replies
                  • Agreed. RNG is not fair or fun. I have gotten 0... ZERO new exotic armor. I paid for a game with new content... and can’t get any of it to drop. You suck Bungie.

Posting in language:

• Extra damage from malfeasance is not why people win in Gambit... That, i guarantee you :|

Posting in language:

• Play the new raid, it’s how I get all my new exotic stuff.

Posting in language:

• Agreed

Posting in language:

• I got meatball yesterday after not playing for two weeks. I played two days straight. It dropped. killed it first try. But id gotten bored with D2 cuz my rng sucks balls. Nothing ever drops for me. All I get from Gambit is bad omens and distant relation. Boring. Bungie can go grind their poles together.

Posting in language:

6 Replies
                    • You're the one still playing in a dumpster fire complaining that it smells like burning homeless people. Get out the dumpster man, there's WAY better games out there

Posting in language:

• There is no way Bungie can claim that they do not skew their RNG. The Heroic Adventures on the Tangled Shores have been Mad Bomber and Hanged man 2 times each this week. So of the 7 possible Adventures, Bungie replays 2 of them. This will be the last time Tangled Shores ever gets selected as Flash Point, and then has the stupidity of repeating the same missions!

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                      • Spiderman, AC Odyssey, Red Dead 2, Fallout 76, COD BO IIII, God of War.

Posting in language:

4 Replies
                        • Bungie doesn’t respect anything but its financial bottom line.

Posting in language:

• Good Post! Bungie needs to find ways to add constant progression in addition to some rng. I once made a post about a system which combines both for random rolls.

Posting in language:

• Edited by DLAROC: 11/11/2018 12:26:00 AM
                          They NEED to put the new exotics in Xur’s loot pool already! Give players a reason to go looking for him! I haven’t went to Xur in months. I remember being excited and looking forward to Friday’s because of his visit. It would definitely give the game a little more spark. Maybe not enough, but still it’s needed right now in a bad way. Didn’t they say Xur would eventually have new exotics? or Fated Engrams would? What are they waiting for??!?!

Posting in language:

• Bungie’s RNG sucks and it’s broken!!!

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
                        ;
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon