JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by edge transit: 11/9/2018 1:04:26 PM

So much (good) content

This is what I’ve been waiting for. Thank you bungee. I really appreciate that it’s actually been 2 months and I haven’t done everything possible. Thank you so much. [spoiler]HYPE for black armory [/spoiler]
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I have done everything but Last Wish, Shattered Throne, and Ascendant Challenges. Honestly, there are a few improvements, but a lot of flaws.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

4 Replies
    • Just got Wish Ender. Friggin awesome quest! 😁👍😱😊

Posting in language:

2 Replies
      • It’s too much content for me. Added to the fact of the bug dropping less than powerful gear for over a month gave me a month of stagnation. Just this week I hit 600 on 1 character and now I’m going after Luna’s howl and possibly not forgotten. Then Redrix. They catered too much to the grindy hardcore fan base. I’m more than a causal but less than what they catered to. They took it a bit too far. The fact that there is a ton to do is fine. But the leveling should have been slightly easier from the start.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
        • So much hype!!!!

Posting in language:

• Edited by savkask: 11/9/2018 8:12:40 PM
          Oh how the simple minded get Swayed by bungies and Activision's Marketing tactics with the occasional bot made to boost the community forums. -- If it's not clear, this all Marketing by Activision and Bungie, cause Activision investors feel like Destiny 2 sold underwhelmingly and that Eververse is an streamlined, and unobtrusive, Integral part of the game. Please just stop feeling into it. In the last 12 hours I've seen 4 different news articles about how great Destiny 2, and Activision is surprised about it's low sales. Tell Activision to play your game. Actually get the directors Kids kf Activision to play your games. They wouldnt stop complaining, and the than Activision would butt out of Bungie and let Bungie do thier thing so that Activision can reap the profits like the original plan was.

Posting in language:

32 Replies
          • Why is no one else hype? Im so excited

Posting in language:

17 Replies
            • [quote][spoiler]HYPE for black armory [/spoiler][/quote] HYPE

Posting in language:

1 Reply
              • The shattered throne has been amazing for me and a few buds. We struggle to get raid teams but three is fine. We have been carrying players through and doing the bow quest with them. I hope there is more of these THREE man challenges ahead as it was great. Thx bongo, (This message may take 6 days to load in)

Posting in language:

• Did everything on tuesday. I dont see the content

Posting in language:

10 Replies
                • I’ve truly enjoyed forsaken. Looking forward to see what the annual pass adds to the game

Posting in language:

• Here come the salties....

Posting in language:

• Thank you so much for making decent game for over £100. Let's be realistic if it wasn't good by now the franchise would have died.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                  • By content you mean: reskins old maps old weapons even OLD ORBIT MUSIC terrible lore TERRIBLE CRUCIBLE TERRIBLE MATCH MAKING HORRIBLE Y1 2 HORRIBLE DLCS yeah thats content.

Posting in language:

9 Replies
                    • It's fizzled a fair bit for me. 600 on all 3 for a couple of weeks now (equipped gear dependant) Need, for Black Armoury

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                      • Activision would disagree: https://www.windowscentral.com/destiny-2-underperforming-says-activision [quote]On the earnings call, Activision addressed this by saying that some of its franchises, Destiny, in particular, aren't performing as well as it hoped. The company promised investors new monetization options alongside moving content to market faster to rectify this. How this will affect the game remains to be seen, as it's clear Activision needs to make some changes to please investors.[/quote] I wonder what the new monitization options will be and how they will most content to market faster

Posting in language:

16 Replies
                        • This is top tier sarcasm lol

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                          • How much content in destiny 2 was actually free so far ? if not why we even have monetization still ?

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                            • That’s how I feel but I skipped year one so when I came into d2 forsaken I felt like I had the perfect amount of content lol

Posting in language:

• It's been fun

Posting in language:

• I played nearly every day... And didn't finished the raid yet. Hell, I didn't even have seen riven...

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                              • Damn right we're getting so much good content. I still find myself getting a lot of edge transits and i want to take the time to thank bungie from giving me one of the best weapons of all time :D,but whether we wanted it or not, we've stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let's get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta'aurc. From what I can gather, he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank just outside of Rubicon. He's well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold

Posting in language:

• Exactly my dude! This week is the first calm week since a long time, and gives some room to do some activities and finish some other content, but even this week is full if you need some grind before Season 5 starts. - This week is your only chance for to get the Wish Ender Bow before you have to wait again, until you have the chance to get all Eggs, and all the eggs in the ascendant challenges, Bones, and Lore collectibles. - If you want your exotic gambit gun quest, this week is the best chance to obtain the quest. - This weekend you have another chance also on reseting your rank in Gambit due to double infamy points in the Gambit mode. - At least you don't have to farm for the Ikelos Shotgun this week if you don't have it still, but if you don't have the SMG, then have fun starting EP! - And this weeks Flashpoint is Tangled Shore, so if you want all the Lore pieces from the Barons, and the Barons unique set items, then now or in a few weeks when tangled shore is in the rotation again. It's still a full week even tough there is no event going on, only the 3 Step quest which started with the Festival of the Lost, and this one is doable in 15 min. Bungie did a lot to improve the game, and it's in a good state. I can't wait for Black Armory. Hope they improve the game more and more. As it seems we get Destiny 3 probably first 2020, because they just started developing, and they wont be done in 2019, so we probably are going to see another major annual pass after the summer, maybe even 6 more little updates to keep us occupied. Hope they bringing D1 back or put at least D1 and D2 in D3. It's just a wish, but at this point D2 is full with life I would say.

Posting in language:

27 Replies
                                • I did the dungeon for the first time last night. Some of the most fun Ive had in a while.

Posting in language:

• Been on the forums long enough now that my ability to discern wether this is a sarcastic or genuine thread has gone... like ... for good. So I'll just carefully say this: I'm enjoying the game right now, way more than during year 1. And even trying to go back to D1 for a bit left me dissatisfied and I found myself wanting to play D2 instead. I hope that Black Armory will increase, not replace, the current loot and perk pools and that it brings new weapons and maybe even, as that one leaker with a 100% accuracy track record stated, a new weapon rarity class.

Posting in language:

• Yeah, I've never really felt at all this season that there was nothing worthwhile to do or chase during any of the weeks. The next couple of weeks for me are going to be about finishing up the Malfeasance and Luna's Howl quests, getting a second infamy reset, and getting the IB armor on my remaining 2 alts. Plenty there to keep me busy. I know I complain about the duplicate exotic drops and a few other gripes, but on the whole, this really has been an excellent time to be a Destiny fan playing the game. GG Bungie.

Posting in language:

• I agree that Bungie has taken a nice step forward in terms of content, and I'm looking forward to Black Armory. I just have the raid and the dungeon to complete as far as PvE content (not much on getting triumphs or exotics). And I just need another double/triple valor xp weekend to finish out my Redrix quest before the next season! Otherwise I am not getting that gun (only have one reset this season as I am not big on PvP).

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                                  You are not allowed to view this content.
                                  ;
                                  preload icon
                                  preload icon
                                  preload icon