JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny 2.
Edited by Spawn: 11/8/2018 8:27:25 PM

Why is Bungie rewarding cheaters?

I have been working my butt of to get the Luna just like a lot of fellow gardians. Today seems to be the day of cheaters ddosing either myself or teammates. I solo que for the most part so I already have my back against the wall. I get kicked from a game and I am punished by Bungie because I lose points. Teammates get kicked and again we are punished because the cheaters have a serious advantage on us. I am working father so I do not get a lot of time to play, but it hurts to see my efforts flushed down to tube due to the actions of others that have to cheat to win and have nothing happen to them in the process. I have reported these players multiple times and yet they are still doing it. So why us Bungie rewarding ddosing and punishing players that are legit? If I were more tech savvy I would attach the video clips but I am old and dont know how..lol. Oh Well [spoiler]Moderator edit: This thread has been moved to #Feedback forum so that other Destiny players can weigh in.  [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/139533839/0/0] See Cozmo's thread here[/url] for more information about the #Feedback tag and its uses. Feel free to private message the moderator who moved your post, link to topic for further clarification about why this topic was moved.[/spoiler]
English
#feedback

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• No need to post videos on the forums, as that may cause potential harassment which is against the Code Of Conduct that you agreed to when you joined Bungie.net. If anyone believes that’s someone is cheating, please use the in game options or the suspect cheating form which I will link below, then Bungie will investigate. https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Troubleshoot?oid=13967

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

66 Replies
    • find a new game? your time is valuable and you will never get it back. have standards, which you do, and take control.

Posting in language:

• "We feel the term "cheater" is a negative term and creates a false narrative. We are therefore renaming 'cheaters' to 'core game players'." - Bungie

Posting in language:

3 Replies
      • I just hopped in a competitive match. According to the screen all the enemies used their supers. But then this hunter pulled a blade barrage out of his ass.

Posting in language:

• So basically Bungie implemented a system to detect cheaters by counting the matches they win due to abandonment from opposing team. As usual, they didn't cater for cheaters who kick most of the team and make it 4v1. I don't bother with crucible anymore as this game and Bungie attitude is crap. They have created an environment which is conducive for cheaters and hackers. For competition I now play OW, Fortnite, CoD, PUBG. Each game has its own problems and some are trash but nothing is worse than Bungie and PvP is Destiny. These people don't know how to make one and that's why you will never see Destiny tournaments like on the level of OW, Fortnite and soon PUBG. Don't stress yourself as Bungie doesn't ban cheaters but they are very swift in acting against players who report and upload proof of cheating in their game because it hurts their false claims.

Posting in language:

22 Replies
        • Short answer: Money Long answer: Money Ultimate answer: Money Real answer: Money [spoiler]Its all about making it, not losing it[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

5 Replies
          • It also happens now in Gambit. I mean how sorry of an individual has to cheat on Gambit? That tells you what kind of person that is in real life. I’m winning and boom... back to the loading screen I go.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
            • This has been moved to feedback because you cannot express a negative opinion about this game

Posting in language:

• Even better, getting matched against 4 stacks w/ lunas when you are only at 1100 glory all day long.

Posting in language:

• Yeah 3 times being packet flooded and kicked offline tonight in gambit . It’s pretty sad that these pussies have to cheat to win. And we have bungie doing NOTHING ABOUT IT. Bungie people would probably be playing your game if packet flooding wasn’t as prevalent as it is. I hear activision isn’t happy either.

Posting in language:

• Let me tell you a secret about Destiny 2 and the cheat report : IT DOSE NOT WORK MF! they don't care about the cheaters at this point ,they are losing the fan base ,they are giving the game for free now and I am sick of getting hacked on competitive ,its a single player game now ...so more money for them and a kick in the butt for us ..man you have this awesome game with an awesome lore ,but god damn it they are taking us for fools ..and let me tell you an example of a cheater beside the ones in competitive ,recently a day ago ,when the matchmaking is working at his finest in pvp ,all 3 of us lvl.50 and the rest lvl.20 ,and a dude gets in a rage mode cheat or whatever and wipes the entire team twice with a god damn Ballyhoo Mk.27 ..ARE YOU -blam!-ING KIDDING ME ....so we report this asshole the entire team ,and surprise next map we get him again on the match ,same stuff so the report system is zero and trash .....man how can you play pvp like this ? ..and this is just one example...so bottom line <they dont care ...and I did pay 100$ for this ..next time lesson learned

Posting in language:

• Because they long on everyday

Posting in language:

• Edited by holydracoeva: 11/8/2018 6:41:59 PM
              It's because of fabled being the goal, remove goals that require wins, people wont cheat as much. It's only so frequent because people are paying for carries, ban those that carry and it will help with the cheating as well, but bungie doesn't care. To them we are probably just crying wolf

Posting in language:

4 Replies
              • Honestly curious what makes you say these people are ddosing you? I have played a good amount of crucible and competitive and have not run into a single game where my team has disconnected and I'm at around 3500 valor. Not saying they dont exist but you make it seem like this is happening every couple of games. Also judging by your previous games history it doesnt look like any games fit this profile...

Posting in language:

6 Replies
                • I looked through your match history, and looked at your opponents your recent matches where someone on your team Did Not Finish (DNF) the match. I couldn’t find any evidence of a DoS attack being used. Not every time you are sent to orbit, or a teammate “leaves“, is because of a DoS attack. If you were DoS’ed, your entire internet will go down. There will also be evidence in the match history of your opponents. They will have many consecutive matches won vs either incomplete teams, or with an incomplete match (all opponents DNF). Competitive can be a very frustrating playlist. Many times, people leave on their own. This is far more common than a DoS attack, especially in Heroic rank and below.

Posting in language:

5 Replies
                  • Cheaters always get rewarded. Otherwise, they wouldn't cheat.

Posting in language:

• Had the same thing happen about a week back, made a post about it then as I didn’t and still don’t see any other way to complain it. Kicked twice in less than an hour at the cost of over 100 comp xp. I’ve struggled since I hit about 1200 (likely because I’m not the most glorious pvp player to be honest), but being penalized more than five losses worth of do due to either their servers inability to support multiplayer activities or worse by someone maliciously disconnecting me is absurd. It’s discouraging and idiotic.

Posting in language:

• https://kotaku.com/activision-says-its-not-happy-with-destinys-sales-1830322804

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                    • Just got DDOSed by the same fricken idiots again!

Posting in language:

• Yeah!... pretty much over it. If Bungie don’t do something... not going to bother investing the time...

Posting in language:

• I didnt notice many cheeters, i saw what i thought was lag sometimes. Luna is easy to get you just cant stop playing.

Posting in language:

• And by continuing to play you tell Bungie loud and clear you support their actions to reward cheaters

Posting in language:

• Has happened to me a few times. Very frustrating.

Posting in language:

• I haven't even touched the Competitive playlist yet, and am dreading it thanks to the large amount of such reports. Not sure it is even worth my time to be honest as I can't see myself doing much better with a Lunas or Broadsword in PvP, compared to my God rolled Bygones, Trust, Dusk, Badlander, Duke, etc... I just had a 43-kill game in Clash last night as a matter of fact, Diamond status in Clash on destiny tracker, and I usually win most of my Rumble matches against Luna fanboys. lol.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                      • I’ve been killing my rank to get Luna and the cheating/aimbots/network glitching has crumbled my score. I’m on the 100 headshots and I don’t go negative but when I see a whole team glitching and not taking dmg half the time I don’t know how the hell I’m supposed to win. I play by myself solo mostly bc my clan isn’t pvp oriented. The past week has done nothing but hurt my feelings. I even recorded a guy trying to macro strikes while afk. It was the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen. They definitely need to make Luna’s easier to get. Not fair that cheaters prosper while the rest of us suffer the consequences of their actions.

Posting in language:

• This is quit common in competitive unfortunately because it's a hard task for many to rank up high. So some result to cheating and Bungie hasn't punished people breaking the law. It gets even worse when the season is coming to an end, meaning more people are rushing to finish the comp quests like Luna or not forgotten. So we will see an influx of cheaters till the end of the month. No help from Bungie they will get their weapon and move on with out punishment.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
                      ;
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      preload icon