JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny 2.
Edited by MB1: 10/11/2018 12:54:06 AM
MB1
MB1

I absolutely hate the new infusion system

BUNGIE! The infusion system before was completely fine. Please change it back. It’s way beyond stressful. Meaningless grind for planetary materials just to infuse a gun or a piece of my armour. WE NEED IT CHANGED!
English
#feedback #Gear

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I'm totally against Masterwork cores being needed for infusion of any kind.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Isn't the point of it to make you really think about what you want to infuse, so that you're forced to be more measured about loadout composition? I agree that masterwork cores are too rare, and the drop rate/sources where you can find them should probably be slightly increased, but I also tend to like the idea of having to be very careful where I infuse to maximize utility.

Posting in language:

47 Replies
    • I cant tell you how much time i spent farming the moon for helium filiments just to infuse a peice of gear at least on d2 the planetary materials come in abundance compared to d1.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • A friend I play with started Forsaken with 300+ masterwork cores and nearly 20,000 legendary shards so he was set up from the start. The rest of us spend hours at a time buying Simulation Seeds form Spider and have to listen to Vance mutter his undying love for Osiris while we turn them in. :/

Posting in language:

• We all hate it. I'm 600 an all guardians and can't stay at that level cause i can't afford to infuse all my stuff or even half or quarter of my stuff to its light level. So i have to use the same guns all the time to stay at my light. The new system is just stupid made for no reason that to halt progression. Bungie is tone def as hell in their response also.

Posting in language:

• No, I disagree. If they deleted masterwork cores from the equation, I would like it just fine.

Posting in language:

4 Replies
          I bet you don’t want it changed as much as I want to stamp all the cvunts who work at bungie faces flat. I fcuking despise all of them.

Posting in language:

• Unfortunately bungie has selective hearing it only listens to elitist morons & youtubers

Posting in language:

2 Replies
          • I'm totally fine with the planetary material cost. Gives you a reason to do bounties and actually go to different locations. 25 planetary mats are trivial to get. It's the masterwork core cost that needs to go away.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
            • I haven’t had to grind for mats at all since forsaken dropped, i have tons of glimmer after each play session so i just go to spider and buy everything that takes glimmer, that is, if you have forsaken

Posting in language:

• Its to stop you using the same weapons all the time, they made the infusion system overpriced to discourage everyone sticking with their favourite weapons and being forced to use weapons you would have dismantled instantly previously. It doesn't stop you achieving higher light levels, it just stops you having fun with your preferred weapon load-out. I agree with you, its awful.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
              • I feel like masterwork cores should be for masterworking armor and weapons. Like, from 1 to 9 or 1-4 for armor. Only planetary material should used for infusion and no masterwork core but 9-10 you need a masterwork core. Same thing for 4-5 on the armor. Do you know what I mean? It sounds kinda confusing. But I did my best to make it, make sense. Lol sorry

Posting in language:

• Bungie is just trying to add playtime per player to give a better image of their quarterly performance. You know next week ATVI will release financial figures, and oh well, Bungie isn’t doing very well. They have to prove that they’re not in total breakdown, so giving up destiny 2 for free, and adding a lot of playtime per activity were great ways impact sentiment even if artificially.

Posting in language:

5 Replies
                • You and everyone else that hasn’t been no-lifing D2 since launch.

Posting in language:

5 Replies
                  • It’s all about the masterwork cores at this point. If you’re not happy with a little bit a planet materials you need to obtain, you would’ve lost your mind at the beginning of D1 lol 😂

Posting in language:

• well your in luck because come October 30th you can get more cores

Posting in language:

9 Replies
                    • You wont to know something that is a fact? [spoiler]Everyone that doesn't like it can yell at the top of their lungs to have it changed, but Bungie is not going to do it until they feel like it. That could be in a week from now, a month or even six months from now. Nothing you guys say or do will change that.[/spoiler] This is why I wait to buy any expansion from this company. They just can't seem to stop toying with the player base.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                      • I hate that I have almost nothing to infuse lol The rolls on everything I got so far were "usable" at best

Posting in language:

• Edited by Billahzz: 10/11/2018 8:28:42 PM
                        I dont know why so many people hate the new infusion system i started forsaken with 50 cores and i have around 200ish now i just dont infuse anything unless i absolutely need it im still trying to get god rolls and try different stuff anyway so infusion hasnt been a big deal to me

Posting in language:

9 Replies
                        • Who doesn't

Posting in language:

• The only issue with the current infusion system is the price/use of cores, and the reluctancy of some players to equip gear out of their comfort zone for a while before they can get some. The previous system was absolutely abysmal, and I for one do not miss the days of needing to have the same weapon type in order to infuse. Cores shouldn't be used for infusion, they really shouldn't, but taking 5-10 minutes getting 25 materials is nothing to complain about.

Posting in language:

• Edited by zNapSack: 10/12/2018 4:11:20 AM
                          [quote]The infusion system before was completely fine. [/quote] [quote]The previous system was absolutely abysmal[/quote] Two statements by two different people which are diametrically opposed to one another. In my opinion, that's a bigger issue than either point of view alone. So the question is what to do about it.

Posting in language:

• Masterworkcores should only be used for making a weapon a masterwork gun and absolutely should never be used in the infusion process. I certainly wouldn't mind having it be like 50 to 100 materials for infusion since materials are very easy to get.

Posting in language:

• Everyone hates the unnecessary masterwork cores and planetary elements! Unless bungie dedicates a vendor to sell ALL elements and MCs cheaply and not rediculously overpriced like the current state... Or you know bungie, you could just award these things after completion of pve and pvp activities!! Is that too smart for you?

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                          • In TWAB they're basically pretending that they haven't gotten their ass chewed over this and that their slow, nonsensical response is in any way appropriate. -blam!- Bungie the next time they want cash.

Posting in language:

• 100% AGREED!!!!

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
                          ;
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          preload icon