JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

8/19/2018 9:12:39 AM
"Now sword users, snipers, shotgunners, supers, etc are going to take a severe hit because you don't want destiny 2 to have its own identity separate from d1." I think that's great, a PvP mode shouldn't be about who can camp power ammo better or who can use their super ability. I really don't see how people who can consistently land shots on their opponents would be affected, and landing three shots on somebody only to get hit in the head with a grenade isn't exactly fun for a lot of people.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• [quote]and landing three shots on somebody only to get hit in the head with a grenade isn't exactly fun for a lot of people.[/quote] And you know what? I can 4 tap someone who shot me and threw their nade too soon. Can't say the same after the health nerf

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I wasn't referring to grenades that you throw, I meant the launchers, should've specified better.

Posting in language:

• It affects us because we're doing faster from peeking lanes, and the more consistent, skilled marksman is awarded won gunfights engagements more so when there is a longer ttk. Ttk in d2 was quite perfect. And many guns were balanced around this ttk. Namely 110 hcs. Who needs a 110 rpm hc since a 140 can 3 tap now? And idk WHAT direction they're talking sturm and it's 2 taps.

Posting in language:

• I disagree, I feel like with a lower TTK people who are more accurate and consistent will be even better. Just my opinion, but I think it's a good change, It's basically fixing the reason me and a lot of other people have sort of hated PvP in this game up until this point. It feels like you're more rewarded for using a grenade launcher than a hand cannon.

Posting in language:

• I mean, grenade launchers aren't as accessible as hand cannons.

Posting in language:

• I know, I'm just saying once you get them, they feel too powerful in my opinion, which leads back to a lot of people's issues with power ammo. Anyways, there's no point in complaining about changes that haven't been implemented yet, everyone has to have experience with them before anyone knows if they're good changes or not. Just seeing a video of it isn't the same as experiencing it first hand.

Posting in language:

• I'm playing regardless, but i'm super not happy swords are even LESS viable now

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon