JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
We are actively investigating issues impacting players' ability to sign in to all Destiny releases on PlayStation 4. Until resolved, players may experience disconnects or be unable to sign in. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by Oh Pie Dragon: 8/10/2018 5:21:15 PM

Xur Location 8/10/18

[b]Planet[/b]: Earth, Tower Sector: Tower hangar. The catwalk behind Dead Orbit Note: D2 info will be updated at 10am PDT (or whenever I feel like waking up) [b]Follow custom tags below since these posts get buried every week[/b] https://youtu.be/R8y1GILBUcc (Oh just... the 5th emperor of Rome making me feel happy) [b]Fated Engram[/b] An engram with a predestined outcome. It will contain a new exotic if any remain to be collected [u]Cost[/u]: 97 shards [i]Three of Coins[/i] Increased chance to receive exotic engrams from sources in the world [u]Cost[/u]: 31 shards [i]Five of Swords[/i] Enables modifiers in nightfall strikes on prestige difficulty. More challenging modifiers apply larger score multipliers [u]Cost[/u]: free [b]Weapon[/b] [i]Prometheus Lens[/i] Trace Rifle Description: fires a solar trace beam that generates a damaging heat field that grows while the weapon continues to fire. Kills with this weapon return a portion of the ammo used to the magazine, extending the beam’s duration [u]Cost[/u]: 29 shards [b]Armor[/b] [i]Celestial Nighthawk[/i] Hunter helmet Description: modifies golden gun to a single, high damage shot. Enemies eliminated by the shot explode [u]Cost[/u]: 23 shards [i]Doom Fang Pauldron[/i] Titan gauntlets Description: void melee kills give super energy. While sentinel shield is active, melee kills recharge your grenade and grenade hits extend your super [u]Cost[/u]: 23 shards [i]Wings of Sacred Dawn[/i] Warlock robes Description: when Dawnblade is equipped, aiming weapons while midair suspends you there for a short time. Precision hits extend the effect’s duration [u]Cost[/u]: 23 shards [b][i][u]Destiny 1[/u][/i][/b] [b]Location[/b]: Tower north. The big door by the Speaker [b]Weapon[/b] [i]Legacy Primary Engram[/i] [u]Cost[/u]: 31 strange coins [i]Nemesis Star[/i] Machine gun [u]Cost[/u]: 17 strange coins [b]Armor[/b] [i]Thagomizers[/i] Titan gauntlets [u]Cost[/u]: 13 strange coins [i]Celestial Nighthawk[/i] Hunter helmet [u]Cost[/u]: 13 strange coins [i]Apotheosis Veil[/i] Warlock helmet [u]Cost[/u]: 13 strange coins [b]Weapon Ornament Bundles[/b] [i]Hawkmoon/ Moonglow[/i] [i]Nemesis Star/ Meteorite[/i] [u]Cost[/u]: 30 strange coins + 25 silver dust

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon