JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny 2.
Edited by Spawn: 5/17/2018 10:40:08 AM

Better clan customization options

The current options to personalize our clans appearance are very limited. We could definitely go for more options as far as emblems and banners go. Other cool ideas could be adding an option to place clan emblems on gear. How cool would it be to rock your insignia on your class item. Or even a clan armor/ornament system from Hawthorne. Hawthorne should give us things unique to our clan, not things easily accesible from other vendors. She is the clan vendor after all. Please upvote if in agreeance. [spoiler]Moderator edit: This thread has been moved to #Feedback forum so that other Destiny players can weigh in.  [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/139533839/0/0] See Cozmo's thread here[/url] for more information about the #Feedback tag and its uses. Feel free to private message the moderator who moved your post, link to topic for further clarification about why this topic was moved.[/spoiler]
English
#feedback

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Good idea, also the perks you get need to be altered, this suck very much.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Dude hold your horses. That's way too much of an ask for Bungie. They would have actually like their community for something like that.

Posting in language:

• Great ideas. Only problem is Bungie would actually have to design and implement NEW things to make it possible. If they can't copy/paste from already existing code then it won't happen, sadly.

Posting in language:

• Yes! Clan logos on gear and such would be dope, and like others said, clan specific shaders would be cool too (perhaps have the clan earn special tokens in order to be able to change the shader, otherwise everyone would just change it all the time), and maybe an emote that lets us plant our clan flag in the ground.

Posting in language:

• Would be sweet to see our Clan Emblems on Cloak, Mark, and Bond(holographic of course)

Posting in language:

• Go even further, custom clan shaders and aura’s that don’t go away after a week. Create multiple clan ranks instead of just four, clan chats added in game so it’s easier to communicate with each other. The ability to create a clan dreadnaught class starship that functions as a living quarters and a private clan social space that we can customize inside and out. Then when we finally get starship combat we can build a fleet using frigates, corvettes, battleships, destroyers, cruisers and aircraft carriers. We would have eight slots to build a strike group using any number of any type of ship u want. Then we can make clan fleet versus clan fleet crucible battles. Also a pve activity where we could assault a hive asteroid, a cabal fleet or a golden age battle station that’s on the fritz.

Posting in language:

5 Replies
    • Maybe they can make the game have enough content you need a clan for any of it?

Posting in language:

• Here, choose the stick you like. Oh btw you gotta earn it first, and then wait until the next season to get it. Me: ...

Posting in language:

• Good idea, but lets leave Bungie doing what they are doing at the moment. The fixes and changes they are making, are improving the game. I'd rather the nuts and bolts of the game were solid, prior to having my clan badge on my lapel

Posting in language:

• We have a banner, but we can't raise them. Need to flaunt my clan pride somehow. Maybe through an emote or an custom mark.

Posting in language:

• I wish I could make a clan named 'The New Coyotes' in commemoration of the Six Coyotes and the clan is a true tribute to them, as they would be honored to know they have inspired others to follow in their footsteps.

Posting in language:

• I was gonna say the same thing about the clan thing on the class items! It would be cool.

Posting in language:

• Edited by IronWarHammer: 5/17/2018 2:25:43 AM
      Sounds great

Posting in language:

• Sure. Add minor things and -blam!- TTK

Posting in language:

• Great Idea. I would love to see some military looking options. Most of the current stuff is dopy looking!

Posting in language:

• I actually like this idea. Would be cool to have a clan insignia on your armor.

Posting in language:

• How about more content and actual new weapons?

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon