JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny 2.
Edited by Spawn: 4/16/2018 12:57:22 AM
SWiG28

Ban trials cheaters!

Over 3 years and 15 YouTube video proof of this cheater and he’s never been banned still? Do you job or quit lying and saying you will ban cheaters when you never do! [spoiler]Moderator edit: This thread has been moved to #Feedback forum so that other Destiny players can weigh in.  [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/139533839/0/0] See Cozmo's thread here[/url] for more information about the #Feedback tag and its uses. Feel free to private message the moderator who moved your post, link to topic for further clarification about why this topic was moved.[/spoiler]
English
#feedback

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Hoooray for cheaters. CHEEEATERS!! CHEEEEATERS!!

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by M3G4N0V4GJ4H0V4: 4/19/2018 12:24:07 PM
    If he has so much evidence of cheating and hasn't been banned. Has anyone been able to look into seeing if this guy has any disabilities that he needs a modded controller or other device? Cause they won't ban him If he does.

Posting in language:

• Yo, anyone saying no to this is a cheater problem solved, ban em all.

Posting in language:

• The fact there is consistent video proof of the dude out here from not just normal players, but streamers about a person who is in the top 100 of Trials players and he is still playing is absurd. I say investigate every single one of the top 100 players and start releasing bans on those that have violated Terms of Service. People won't go back to Trials in DLC 2 after they realize people are still cheating.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
    • I've heard there are videos. But a video doesn't necessarily prove foul play, does it?

Posting in language:

2 Replies
      • Lmfao they even moved this post to Feedback to try and bury it

Posting in language:

2 Replies
        • You know, since the go fast I have not played, or even cared about playing, so it won't matter if I get hit with a ban for posting this. I just don't care. I have a friend, that was a Bungie community liaison. He was for many, many, years. He was invited to, and attended at least one of the pre D2 launch activities. He played D2 before it was even offered as a BETA. He was given D2. He was in a game of crucible, and was streaming the game, and came across somebody cheating by glitching into walls, and shooting people while he was in them. He would also use mele attacks while in the wall. He was also using other ways of cheating. It was all on the stream, there was no way it was anything other then cheating. My friend reported this to his contacts at Bungie. He was told that the person he reported, was a Bungie moderator, and that he needed to mind his own business. He was removed from the liaison program, and was no longer able to play on the game he was given. He had to go out and buy a new copy of the game to get back on. He still has a video of the match. At some point, he was offered his position back, without an apology for what happened, but he refused because of the way he was treated. Now, I might get banned for this, or have it removed, but it is the truth, and can be proven. You can all make your own conclusions to what I have said. We will see what comes from finally not caring about what happens and posting this, but I have not broken any of Bungies policies by posting this. I included no names, I have not lied. I do not know how many will get to read this before it gets removed, if it does, but if I am banned for it, it will answer many questions about how much Bungie cares.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
          • "Moved to feedback" 😂

Posting in language:

• Can someone pm me the name of the cheater? Or link a video?

Posting in language:

• People cheating should be erased.

Posting in language:

• The sooner Trials dies the better.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
            • I got the feeling that there was some kind of evil dark magic at work in the trials, but could not quite understand how they were casting their spells! How are they cheating? Also how are these guys able to get away with charging $ to guarantee wins for those who want to pay for a win. That is just wrong and needs to stop!

Posting in language:

• The issue may be that he isn't technically cheating. There is an in-game glitch--in both Destiny games--that allows you to fire ludicrously faster by using a certain button combo. If he is doing this, then it is an exploit, not cheating. Devs don't normally ban players for using exploits, since their existence is the devs' fault and it isn't using a third-party software.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
              • When you have already lost 75-80% of your player base, you can't afford to lose anyone else.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                • Players who cheat make trials interesting and fun.

Posting in language:

• I used the forum Help feature to report this player and provided the most recent link. This guy has been doing various forms of glitching, network manipulation and using macros since D1. Bungie needs to take a stand on this or start losing customers, especially at a point in time when they need to do everything they can to get players back. Peace out, Orion

Posting in language:

• Idea for bungei: a secret Fireteam made up of bungei moderators could go into the Trials for a solid month and see for themselves first hand what goes on in the Trials and for that matter Crucible matches. They can determine if their is outright cheating or just gamers with super skills that the rest of us just lack. If cheating is found then they can come up with a fix like busting the cheaters down to level 1 with scrub equipment and weapons. Just a thought.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
                  • I found a video of a Trials cheater a year back in D1, then I found a video of the exact same cheater doing the same cheat in D2. HOW THE -blam!- IS HE NOT BANNED!!! I can't name him here otherwise I'll get banned, funny how that works.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                    • 1v1 me... If you win, I'll put down my Nightshade for good.

Posting in language:

23 Replies
                      • Dont waste time reporting to Bungie. They won't do anything. Report them to Sony/Microsoft. They don't tolerate that bullshit.

Posting in language:

• Bungie really needs to do better.

Posting in language:

• What cheater? I dont do Trials hardly at all cuz of this crap. Who are you talking about?

Posting in language:

• Cheaters should be handled but boy, this is FAR from the most important stuff right now. Making PvP as important as bungie did was a HUGE mistake. PvP should be just a bit of fun to break up the monotony. This game will never be a Halo in that sense. Stop trying to make MLG happen, it's not going to happen.

Posting in language:

Agreed, no action against cheaters is basically saying you can get away with manipulation the system and that carries over to adult life if not already an adult and that’s exactly my point! Ban them, I agree in full to a ban!

Posting in language:

• They warned me for violating personal attacks and harassment? I’m harassing you the “Swift banhammer” guys.. haha idc never playin this game anymore anyway but hilarious I get warned for calling bungie employees lazy when there are over 500 YouTube videos saying much much worse and your inviting half of them to this summit ! and paying for it !

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                        • Lol trials. Pffft

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
                        ;
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon