JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#feedback

Edited by RedKnight2275: 3/19/2018 7:49:50 PM

Bungie broke pvp... R.I.P.

There was nothing wrong with the TTK. There's everything wrong with the terrible servers and P2P system. Now that you buffed all weapons and asked people not to team shoot... Guess what.... People are now team shooting with more powerful weapons! survivability is next time impossible unless you have a team. My KaD was a 1.75 most games I would have a 2.0-3.0 or better, but would be placed in a higher skill tier match for 2-3 matches and would drop down to 1.0 (rinse, repeat) Now... I'm struggling to stay positive on any match and 50% of the time randoms quit because you -blam!-ed up giving PvP matches higher power weapons. In the last hour i was put into 4 losing matches in progress. 3 of them people kept leaving. The only advantage the other teams had was they were on a fire team. I'm not an awesome PvP gamer and definitely not bad (midfle of the road, decent/solid). PvP is what kept me playing D2. It's no longer fun, the team shooting is worse than before. Please go back to previous weapons power in PvP. I think the buffs weren't needed in PvE either, but at least there you didn't buff event weapons too. With the exception of hand canon and pulse rifle RoF (they were quite terrible).
English
#feedback #PvP #ttk

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon