JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny 2.
Edited by FoMan123: 3/13/2018 11:41:03 PM
Nuke

Bring back weapon rolls + Destiny 1 weapon system

Enough with the bs. Instead of trying to make destiny 2 system work by spawning power ammo more often and using mods. Bring back weapon rolls and the primary special system. Stop wasting time and beating around the bush bungie and directly fix the problem we already know the solution to. [spoiler]Moderator edit: This thread has been moved to #Feedback forum so that other Destiny players can weigh in. See [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/139533839/0/0]Cozmo's thread[/url] for more information about the #Feedback tag and its uses. Feel free to private message the moderator who moved your post, link to topic for further clarification about why this topic was moved.[/spoiler]
English
#feedback

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I doubt that's going to happen. Bungie decided, probably over a year ago, that they were going to woo the competitive PvP crowd with a balanced Crucible. They set that course, they set full speed ahead, and they started on their way. When the special ammo nerf, precursor to the dual primary system, hit and was promptly bitterly protested... they kept going. When the 4v4 Crucible and the dual primary system were announced, and people less than enthusiastic... they kept going. When the beta dropped, and people were appalled at the dead-slow Super charge, the lack of space magic, the fact that scouts tickled instead of punching... they kept going. When the game hit, and people slowly began to realize about a week in that there was no endgame... they kept going. When players deserted the game in droves because they thought it was boring, less fun than D1... they kept going. When clans disintegrated, and the raid became nearly unplayable as a result... they kept going. When Crucible (the game mode that they had decimated the loot pool and skill trees trying to balance) had its numbers drop like a stone... they kept going. In 1912, Captain E. J. Smith kept the Titanic locked on course despite multiple ice warnings. In 2017, Director Luke Smith kept the "Destitanic" locked on course despite multiple gamer protests. The Titanic now rests in a bed of silt, two and a half miles below the surface of the Atlantic. Destiny 2's ultimate fate remains unknown.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• #bringbackuniversal

Posting in language:

• Stupid, stubborn bastards. They really need to suck it up, admit their ideas were terrible and impliment real solutions that players actually want.

Posting in language:

5 Replies
    • Bungie the primary special and heavy weapon slots were a much better system I feel like y'all are trying to push a weapon system that does not work at all if you want to make guardians feel stronger like y'all said bring back the d1 weapon system Problem solved

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • Go back to Destiny 1. The servers are still up and there are still players.

Posting in language:

• Yep. & bungie do it

Posting in language:

• I agree, but look at these crying pvpers.

Posting in language:

• Could not agree more, its the single biggest thing Bungie could do to bring the players back.

Posting in language:

• Easy fix play Destiny

Posting in language:

• I would absolutely play more if I could get random rolls on a better Devils or Nameless Midnight. Those are the only two guns I can think of right now because well, nothing else is interesting. Would love to get firefly or LitC or a chance at anything else really. I would love for all 3 factions to sell weapons with random rolls too just like in D1, without the faction rallies. People would be playing more, trust me. They did in D1, D2 proves that.

Posting in language:

• I want to ask you. About weapons system, wearing two primary weapons slot on destiny 2 is making your character weaker than destiny 1?

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        • Edited by Fixxxer: 3/14/2018 1:36:38 PM
          Please. For the love of all that is holy, get rid of the shitty 2 primary loadout. It's the main reason why D2 isn't enjoyable to play. Bring back machine guns, and tracking on launchers too.

Posting in language:

23 Replies
          • Better yet add a new special weapon slot and hold a different button to change to it!!

Posting in language:

1 Reply
            • My data from data log ~Destiny~ suggests gaurdians will complain about the inequalities of "RNG".

Posting in language:

1 Reply
              • "Bring back weapon rolls + Destiny 1 weapon system" this is possible but we would have to wait for D3

Posting in language:

• No thank you I'm good

Posting in language:

• Trash players are the only ones wanting random rolls.

Posting in language:

4 Replies
                • Some one misses there sniper croch

Posting in language:

14 Replies
                  • I will %100 come back If that happens.

Posting in language:

• Your best bet would be the September DLC. Making such drastic changes to the game with little testing and in such little time would break the game entirely for both PvE and PvP. These two things are major changes to the quality of life in Destiny 2, and while I think Bungie is looking into this and are preparing to make these kind of changes for their Fall DLC, they cannot be implemented in just a month or two. Yes, I'd like them to, but not if the implementation is poor.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                    • Why not just play d1 dummy

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                      • Every time someone posts this nonsense, I say the same thing. No, those systems were not good for the game.

Posting in language:

6 Replies
                        • Agreed. Makes the most sense

Posting in language:

• Edited by Der Sheff: 3/14/2018 5:05:45 PM
                          I am all for the return to primary, special and heavy. Then again, if they moved our original special weapons to a fourth weapon slot, that would be fine, too, The perks from D1 were also better. Bungie was wise to remove random rolls. An improved mod system would be better in every single way. I hope they improve the mod system to this end and never bring back random weapon rolls.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Ra-ra-Rasputin: 3/14/2018 12:20:54 PM
                          [url][/url]www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/243728500?sort=0&page=0[/url][url] go down a few replies to see Cozmo's response. He also replied to someone that replied to him, he mentioned how we seem to bring up random rolls a lot.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
                          • Primary/Special/Heavy Weapon System RNG Rolls Armor Perks (not just mods) Expanded Customizable Skill Trees Faster Crucible TTK (no, they're not changing TTK in the planned updates) These are the things I need to see in order to consider coming back. Their updates might make gameplay a little more fun, but they don't address the key issue which is lack of variety and diversity in weapons and skills. A game they tout as a Looter/Shooter needs RNG rolls and more complex skill trees to give players a reason to keep coming back again and again.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
                          ;
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          preload icon